Texas Fishing Forum

Foot surgery complete.

Posted By: HumanSeine

Foot surgery complete. - 08/04/20 02:46 PM

Lots of nerves and pain is forecast. So no fishing for short time. No cooking my dead brain in the sun. I miss fishing when I cannot go!
Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Re: Foot surgery complete. - 08/04/20 03:25 PM

Too hot and too many boats on the water this month. You picked a great time to have surgery and sit on your can. I just got off that boat and spent a lot of time looking at my fish pics from the last 3 yrs and reminiscing about al the good times had and big fish caught. Hang in there. The fish will be there when you get well... texas
Posted By: HumanSeine

Re: Foot surgery complete. - 08/04/20 05:44 PM

Almost made not fishing sound good. Usually in August I catch all I want to catch before 10 in the morning. The switch from channel cat to spam not very fun either. Lol I usually reserve the spam for the sandwich in the boat. Most times I go in to Tiffany's depending on how far I am away from that next payceck. Retirement check much less than work check. My favorite pay cut. after surviving 5 strokes I believe in health insurance. A stroke could destroy your retirement very fast and I was never aware that I had a health problem. It was caused by a birth defect in my heart and the strokes started at age 52. I am buying much less boat gas sitting down for sure. So not fishing in August a good thing?! One bad thing is I got time to drive folks mad on this forum. Talking about fishing is almost as much fun as going sometimes like August.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Foot surgery complete. - 08/04/20 06:46 PM

You will be back on the water in no time at all. Like already be stated, you picked a good time to be off the water! thumb
Posted By: stubby77

Re: Foot surgery complete. - 08/04/20 09:15 PM

Get well soon if I can get u in the boat I will take u buddy
Posted By: Beak47

Re: Foot surgery complete. - 08/04/20 11:07 PM

Bless your heart is all I can say. I had both feet done (separately) in 2012- bunions hammertoes and tendon reaalignment. Lots of screws and rods involved but glad I went through it before being crippled. Crashed the knee walker a time or two but survived. Good luck on your recovery.
Posted By: littlewheel

Re: Foot surgery complete. - 08/04/20 11:22 PM

Ready to get you in Stubby’s boat
Posted By: Osbornfishing

Re: Foot surgery complete. - 08/05/20 02:18 AM

Do your rehabilitation as instructed. That is the fastest way back to fishing. thumb
Posted By: pop r

Re: Foot surgery complete. - 08/06/20 05:51 PM

Get well soon!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum