Texas Fishing Forum

Bank Catfishing on Lake Lewisville at Sycamore Bend and Harbor Grove Park

Posted By: C DUBB

Bank Catfishing on Lake Lewisville at Sycamore Bend and Harbor Grove Park - 08/03/20 09:41 PM

Traveled to Sycamore Bend and Harbor Grove Park on Lake Lewisville to do some catfishing. I was unsuccessful due to the amount of inconsiderate boat and jet ski traffic. Only able to produce a channel cat and 2 small alligator gars. The point looks promising and I will try again in the fall/winter when the traffic has died down.

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Bank Catfishing on Lake Lewisville at Sycamore Bend and Harbor Grove Park - 08/03/20 10:58 PM

Know the feeling very well about boat and jet flee traffic! Still enjoyed the video and thanks for sharing! thumb
Posted By: JJ4MEL

Re: Bank Catfishing on Lake Lewisville at Sycamore Bend and Harbor Grove Park - 08/04/20 12:40 AM

This time of year if I fish LL I will fish at night. Yet you still get big wakes coming through.

Re: Bank Catfishing on Lake Lewisville at Sycamore Bend and Harbor Grove Park - 08/06/20 06:36 PM

Yeah...that point is great. Should be better in the fall/winter.
Posted By: Fishin' Nut

Re: Bank Catfishing on Lake Lewisville at Sycamore Bend and Harbor Grove Park - 08/06/20 08:01 PM

Right now gar are almost the only thing I catch. Come on fall. Doing my first night trip this Friday, to avoid all the weekend boat traffic.

Re: Bank Catfishing on Lake Lewisville at Sycamore Bend and Harbor Grove Park - 08/08/20 02:10 AM

Good Luck!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum