Texas Fishing Forum

Biggar Hats in Decatur 🤘🤠🤘

Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Biggar Hats in Decatur 🤘🤠🤘 - 07/31/20 04:47 PM

I work outside a lot in my line of business and I get me a new straw hat every year. I’ve owned every western hat brand there is from Stetson to Resistol and everything in between. The last 3 yrs I been getting my hats at Biggar Hats in Decatur, Tx. They make the hats in house using turn of the century techniques and bend them exactly how you like it. These are the absolute best cowboy hats I’ve ever worn. You will forget it’s on your head after 30 seconds. They also make custom felt hats. They will make you whatever style of hat you prefer, not just western hats. Off the rack hats just aren’t as comfortable to wear. Anyways, I thought I would share this with my fellow catfisherman who can appreciate a quality hat. Next time your in Decatur, stop on in. I bet you’ll be hooked like me first time you grab your new hat and pull it down. They work great for summertime Catfishing too. texas cowboy texas
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: serj5150

Re: Biggar Hats in Decatur 🤘🤠🤘 - 07/31/20 06:51 PM

Hmm they look pretty sweet Brotha!!! thumb
Posted By: G Love

Re: Biggar Hats in Decatur 🤘🤠🤘 - 07/31/20 08:51 PM

They make some good ones.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Biggar Hats in Decatur 🤘🤠🤘 - 07/31/20 09:11 PM

thumb
Posted By: steveiam

Re: Biggar Hats in Decatur 🤘🤠🤘 - 07/31/20 09:15 PM

I hadn’t bought a new hat in years, but if I do I’ll check them out-
Thanks!
Posted By: Ed-n-eddy

Re: Biggar Hats in Decatur 🤘🤠🤘 - 07/31/20 09:51 PM

Nice. I’ve been trying to find a hat I could stand to wear, seems like forever. thumb
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Biggar Hats in Decatur 🤘🤠🤘 - 07/31/20 11:15 PM

Them aint fishing hats,... cowboy

Re: Biggar Hats in Decatur 🤘🤠🤘 - 07/31/20 11:40 PM

[quote=JIM SR.]Them aint fishing hats,... cowboy

Wrong Jim...They aren’t just fishing hats, they are great fishing hats. [Linked Image]
Posted By: pop r

Re: Biggar Hats in Decatur 🤘🤠🤘 - 07/31/20 11:53 PM

Nice hats. thumb
Posted By: Fishin' Nut

Re: Biggar Hats in Decatur 🤘🤠🤘 - 08/03/20 12:45 PM

I'm guessing you have recovered from your knee surgery!

Re: Biggar Hats in Decatur 🤘🤠🤘 - 08/03/20 01:50 PM

Back in action Nut! I’ve had the opportunity to fish 3 short sessions with the family over the last week. We’ve only been able to get 1 short drift run in each morning before the jet skis start circling. We got 15, 13, and 9 fish stringers with the biggest going 15 lbs. Got a late start again Saturday but found a big pile of hybrids on a ledge and really thought we might get lucky and hang something good. When I usually find blues running with hybrids they are generally bigger fish. Zero wind sure didn’t help. Had I found that group with the wind blowing it would have been hammer time! Looking foreword to after Labor Day when most of the jet fleas and drunks leave my lake.

I spoke with the Park Ranger and he said that they are currently looking at changing some regulations and requiring boat and jet ski rental guys to check peoples boater safety before allowing them to rent. He said they are also kicking around the idea of requiring boaters to have a boaters license just like having a drivers license. He said they are also trying to get some water crafts for some of the busier parks so they can do enforcement around the ramps and docks. The amount of boat traffic on Lewisville has doubled in 1 year and the fatalities are way up. There are 3 times as many drunks on on Lewisville this year and I see some dumb $h!z every single time I’m on the water. Something has got to be done about all these drunk idiots. texas[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Biggar Hats in Decatur 🤘🤠🤘 - 08/04/20 04:49 PM

Very nice! cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum