Texas Fishing Forum

Friday’s trip 6-26

Posted By: littlewheel

Friday’s trip 6-26 - 06/26/20 11:31 PM

Had Tony, Connie, Austin and Nan out today. Talk about windy! This was their first time to really go fishing. They stuck it out despite the weather and ended up with a nice catch! Stubbys Cheesebait in 31 feet today. [Linked Image]
Posted By: pop r

Re: Friday’s trip 6-26 - 06/27/20 09:11 PM

Nice haul! thumb
Posted By: stubby77

Re: Friday’s trip 6-26 - 06/27/20 10:32 PM

Great job
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Friday’s trip 6-26 - 06/30/20 08:37 PM

Nice fish. Good job. thumb
Posted By: Osbornfishing

Re: Friday’s trip 6-26 - 06/30/20 10:11 PM

Warm up the fryer. thumb
Posted By: HumanSeine

Re: Friday’s trip 6-26 - 07/08/20 03:21 AM

Man that is a few fish to clean. I started making my minimum lenth higher on kept fish to cut down on the fish cleaning some. Last year I upped the number to 15. It is a good way to clean less I think. Hopefully that is not bad for fishing or something else.great job with your guiding. Maybe someday we will get to go out. I need to show you my regular holes in case yours need rest some day. Stubby told me we fish nearby him in some creeks.i like to put my baited holes near Creek channels. If is an old habit from my bass fishing days when we always was looking for a turn in a Creek channel.

Re: Friday’s trip 6-26 - 07/08/20 02:04 PM

I’m ready ! Stubby and I were talking about taking you out the other day. I understand you have a surgery to get past first. After that, let’s go

Re: Friday’s trip 6-26 - 07/08/20 03:05 PM

Surjury day today. Not a big deal but necessary. I will be at the lake tomorrow and will come see Stubby. My holes have been producing well. Not as well as yours and Stubbys. I realize I need to be chumming more often than once a week. Once a week is my average. I just really need to get relocated to the lake! I think homes are still being purchased in McKinney so who knows?

Re: Friday’s trip 6-26 - 07/08/20 03:13 PM

I should be there . We have to make bait

Re: Friday’s trip 6-26 - 07/08/20 04:25 PM

Ok look forward to meeting you.

Re: Friday’s trip 6-26 - 07/08/20 06:22 PM

Check your messages Scotty

Re: Friday’s trip 6-26 - 07/09/20 01:57 AM

When a doctor tells you a sinoplsdty has zero pain dont believe it. My exoerience is lots of blood and burning. Hope it gets better for bedtime tonight. Got s bursa on right foot to remove and doc said it would be painful. I told him I prefer comfortably numb over pain and he said he can handle that. Just old man stuff but no major problems. Ticker and major parts still working great. After my five strokes the doctors attack every little thing on me. My heart doctor said I would live to be 90. I told him that was not a desire if mine but thank you. Birth defect in heart caused the 5 strokes.
Posted By: Drycreek3189

Re: Friday’s trip 6-26 - 07/09/20 11:46 PM

HumanSeine, unfortunately I’m completely familiar with “old man stuff” and I can sympathize with you. Hope you get over those hurdles and catch many more cats !
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum