Texas Fishing Forum

Stubby’s now on Sam Rayburn

Posted By: littlewheel

Stubby’s now on Sam Rayburn - 05/28/20 03:49 AM

Bass Strike Tackle and one other store now stock’s Stubby’s. He will chime in with the name of the other store. Thanks Len for jumping on board. Thanks to all of y’all that use the bait also. It is now on Fork , Pines, Bob Sandlin, Livingston , Conroe, Sam Rayburn and Conroe. Hopefully we can get it on Palestine before long. Thanks for everyone’s support . It can still be shipped straight to your door also .
Posted By: HumanSeine

Re: Stubby’s now on Sam Rayburn - 05/28/20 12:23 PM

Well I just want to make sure we got enough at Lake Fork Marina! The catfish in Texas are in trouble with the bait being everywhere. I have used it in Lavon, Robert's, Pat Mayse,Tawakoni besides my normal Lake Fork. The stuff works everywhere. I think I might get to go to Amistad and I am positive it will catch some there also. So you guys are going to be making a bunch of bait in retirement. I know sales volume is nice but it could cut into fishing time! Lol just to let you know up near oklahoma ther ed are liars of xatfishermen needing the bait. They are still using something called Dani? I know if you get them some up th err te they might stop getting their fingers bit by catfish or whatever else they stick their hand in. I am often asked if I go noodling. I just tell them all I need is stubbys. I have found that I catch more fish than I can handle just fishing one rod at a time with stubbys cheese bait in it. Guys are going to learn they fint need trotlines, jugs, yoyos or even cast nets. Stibbys cheese bait has made my fishing much more simple. If tg h ed fish are near they are biting it. So if I don't get a bit rdd in say about 20 minutes I am changing my location. Since I broke my transducer off on my depth finder I rely on the bait to locate the fish and depth I need to be fishing. It changed my fishing completely especially on lakes I am unfamiliar with. I can go to just about any lake and catch a good basket of fish in one day. Now I did have trouble my first day on Lavon. The day was one if those black ou wing rain 35 degree days that I enjoy going fishing in. I just get cabin fever sometimes and decide I am fishing no matter the weather Sc o Look abon is the most near lake to my home and I struggle on very cold days with say 45 degree water.

Re: Stubby’s now on Sam Rayburn - 05/28/20 03:31 PM

Old Miller’s is the other bait shop on Rayburn

Re: Stubby’s now on Sam Rayburn - 05/29/20 02:25 AM

Scotty ,
We have been making that stuff in volume for a while now. We have made around 2500-2600 lbs in the last 3 weeks. Gotta make more Monday. It’s a good thing. More time with my buddy enjoying the day melting cheese !
Posted By: Piscivore

Re: Stubby’s now on Sam Rayburn - 05/29/20 11:57 PM

Any retailers in Tarrant or Denton or Wise counties?

Re: Stubby’s now on Sam Rayburn - 05/30/20 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by Piscivore
Any retailers in Tarrant or Denton or Wise counties?

No sir. If you call Stubby at (817) 366-5492 he can mail it to your doorstep though
Posted By: Piscivore

Re: Stubby’s now on Sam Rayburn - 05/30/20 04:16 AM

Thanks.
Posted By: Wildone

Re: Stubby’s now on Sam Rayburn - 06/01/20 05:07 PM

I need some on lake palestine.
Posted By: stubby77

Re: Stubby’s now on Sam Rayburn - 06/01/20 09:27 PM

We are going to get over there soon
Posted By: mudbelly

Re: Stubby’s now on Sam Rayburn - 06/10/20 04:22 PM

I went right by Bass strike yesterday. I'll stop in for some next time.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Stubby’s now on Sam Rayburn - 06/11/20 03:07 AM

thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum