Posted By: txriverman

Looking for public boat ramps on the Guadalupe - 05/04/20 07:33 PM

Looking for public access to launch a 17' somewhere in the Gonzalez area
Posted By: BillS2006

Re: Looking for public boat ramps on the Guadalupe - 05/04/20 07:54 PM

Under the 183 bridge

Re: Looking for public boat ramps on the Guadalupe - 05/04/20 07:55 PM

But don't leave anything of value in your truck. Or you can launce out at the Lake Wood RV Park. That puts you in the river below Lake Wood dam. call GBRA first, not sure if they are open yet.

Re: Looking for public boat ramps on the Guadalupe - 05/04/20 08:00 PM

Parks Closure Continues
04/29/20
GBRA appreciates your continued patience during this unprecedented time. We are currently devising a
plan to reopen Coleto Creek, Lake Wood and Nolte Island parks in a safe and responsible manner. All
overnight and pavilion reservations are cancelled through the month of May. We appreciate your
patience. Your safety and the safety of our staff is our priority.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Looking for public boat ramps on the Guadalupe - 05/05/20 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by BillS2006
But don't leave anything of value in your truck. Or you can launce out at the Lake Wood RV Park. That puts you in the river below Lake Wood dam. call GBRA first, not sure if they are open yet.

I was there last year and the ramp was completely out of the water and the lake bed was dry. The dam had broke several years ago and to my knowledge was never fixed. Again it has been about a year when I saw the ramp. hmmm
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Looking for public boat ramps on the Guadalupe - 05/05/20 03:30 AM

Bridge under I-10 in Seguin (Lake Placid) is open. Also on FM 123 at the Guadalupe River Bridge there is an R.V. park that has a ramp. They charge a fee to launch and that puts you on Meadow Lake! thumb

Re: Looking for public boat ramps on the Guadalupe - 05/05/20 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing
Originally Posted by BillS2006

I was there last year and the ramp was completely out of the water and the lake bed was dry. The dam had broke several years ago and to my knowledge was never fixed. Again it has been about a year when I saw the ramp. hmmm

But the river below the dam is still full of water! smile
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum