Texas Fishing Forum

Bob Holmes Fish Guide on Richland Chambers Lake:

Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

Bob Holmes Fish Guide on Richland Chambers Lake: - 03/23/20 09:35 PM

Bob Holmes Fish Guide on Richland Chambers Lake:
All of you who have been reading my fishing reports on Texas Fishing Forum for years know that I truly enjoyed every trip. Seeing my customers enjoy being in Gods great outdoors and seeing something truly unique from time to time such as awesome cloud formations, beautiful sunrises, sand bass schooling on top and birds that are adapted to life within the marine environment plus enjoying spending time in a beautiful place along with the thrill and excitement of catching some fish was my goal on each trip. Seeing a smile on their faces and hearing them hollowing while fighting a fish was icing on the cake for me.
For health reason, I have decided to take some time off from guiding. This has been a very hard decision to make due to the fact that I truly loved to guide and visit with my customers.
I'm especially worried about my asthma cough I've had the last 2 years and I sure don't want to make it any worse or expose my customers. With my asthma acting up and the coronavirus all over Texas, I think it is best that I shut down my guiding business until things get better. I will continue to post updates on TFF and will let all of you know when I am back guiding on Richland Chambers Lake. I will still have the same location at 0ak Cove Marina and looking forward to returning to the opportunity to offer trips to all my old and new customers. I shall return!!!
May God bless you with peace, love joy, happiness and good health!!!Bob Holmes
Posted By: jackiekennedyfishingguide

Re: Bob Holmes Fish Guide on Richland Chambers Lake: - 03/24/20 02:27 AM

Bob take your time off and get rested up, my clients are and have been cancelling daily. This would be a good time to take off, wish I could but that's not and option for me.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Bob Holmes Fish Guide on Richland Chambers Lake: - 03/24/20 03:55 AM

Best of wishes. Always enjoyed your post and seeing your clients catches and smiles. Looking forward to seeing more down the way! thumb
Posted By: ThaDudeAbides

Re: Bob Holmes Fish Guide on Richland Chambers Lake: - 03/25/20 11:07 PM

you are no use to anyone if you are not healthy. get healthy and then get back on the water - i was at Oak cove on saturday and didn't see you out - i'll honk twice when i can next time and stop and say hello (from a safe distance of course!). God bless!
Posted By: big_whiskers

Re: Bob Holmes Fish Guide on Richland Chambers Lake: - 03/30/20 12:59 AM

Sorry to hear that Jackie, I seen you headed to the lake in GBC alot of mornings while I am headed to Walmart for toilet paper....lol
Posted By: jackiekennedyfishingguide

Re: Bob Holmes Fish Guide on Richland Chambers Lake: - 03/30/20 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by big_whiskers
Sorry to hear that Jackie, I seen you headed to the lake in GBC alot of mornings while I am headed to Walmart for toilet paper....lol

Toilet paper is in short supply Zero balance every time I go
Posted By: pop r

Re: Bob Holmes Fish Guide on Richland Chambers Lake: - 03/30/20 12:27 PM

Bob those fish will wait on you. Get healthy and come back strong! fish
Posted By: BigDave1

Re: Bob Holmes Fish Guide on Richland Chambers Lake: - 04/03/20 04:10 PM

Take care of yourself Bob! I too have asthma and just spent 4 days in a hospital covid19 wing. Test came back negative for covid19 but the virus I had really messed me up. Not being able to breathe is no fun!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum