Texas Fishing Forum

Texoma Title

Posted By: Big Sam

Texoma Title - 01/08/20 07:35 PM

Lets see who all will be going for the Cat-masters title in about 16 days? Everyone has lock jaw around here its only a little " friendly" competition wife for a red-river shoot out.... slinger [Linked Image]

Me and Johnny will be in attendance ....where is Prime??? Drawout?? Nelson? Mickey? everyone's in hibernation??? Skip jacks will be crossing the state line...... soldier Be good to see some friends and rivals i haven't seen in a spell.....
Posted By: TRH (formerly xpress00)

Re: Texoma Title - 01/08/20 08:28 PM

peep
Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

Re: Texoma Title - 01/12/20 04:17 AM

EENIN SAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao whip whip whip

Posted By: Spud--Cattin Around Adventures

Re: Texoma Title - 01/13/20 02:19 PM

Ole Spud and Danielle will be there. We are staying in the RV park at Choctaw behind the events center starting this Sunday night. I know Mick, Daniel, Steve (aka peanut), Cody and multiple others are fishing it we all know or know of.

Re: Texoma Title - 01/13/20 04:06 PM

Well i heard Kingston end is flooding pretty bad bang Prime was there a reason you blurred out the landmarks??? hmmm ninja
Posted By: texasggm

Re: Texoma Title - 01/16/20 01:29 PM

The Reelrednecks will be there.
Posted By: ER74

Re: Texoma Title - 01/16/20 02:00 PM

We will be there staying at a cabin in Kingston.

Re: Texoma Title - 01/17/20 05:47 PM

7 days till "T-Time" hooked a picture of "prime" off the grid has surfaced... [Linked Image]

Re: Texoma Title - 01/21/20 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Big Sam
7 days till "T-Time" hooked a picture of "prime" off the grid has surfaced... [Linked Image]

jack frkazoid Sam!!!! I have been known to do that!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao nannyboo

Re: Texoma Title - 01/21/20 02:32 PM

Leaving late tonight....sleet / freezing rain / snow coming early Wednesday in arknasas bang gotta get outta dodge quickly...Prime please inform Johnny Ward we will arrive exactly when were supposed too.....with some mammoth grade jacks flehan slinger see you guy's at the captains meeting......
Posted By: TRH (formerly xpress00)

Re: Texoma Title - 01/21/20 07:40 PM

Safe travels

Re: Texoma Title - 01/21/20 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Big Sam
Leaving late tonight....sleet / freezing rain / snow coming early Wednesday in arknasas bang gotta get outta dodge quickly...Prime please inform Johnny Ward we will arrive exactly when were supposed too.....with some mammoth grade jacks flehan slinger see you guy's at the captains meeting......

Dang I hear ya... And will do for sure... cheers fish

Re: Texoma Title - 01/21/20 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by TRH (formerly xpress00)
Safe travels

Plus 10 Trent... cheers

Re: Texoma Title - 01/21/20 09:38 PM

Hookin up to tha boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao farmer
Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Re: Texoma Title - 01/22/20 01:04 PM

Can’t wait to see some of the toads pulled out of that lake! I’m rootin for you guys...Come on TFF amigos!!! cheer

Re: Texoma Title - 01/27/20 06:51 PM

Well its overcry...lol I will explain the tears...... #1 Johnny and me headed out to Texoma for the catmasters big tourney.... we finished throwing fr big shad at 2am in 34* weather..it began to snow then a blizzard about Eufala Oklahoma:bruised: Ice boards were next.
It sucked pulling a boat people!!! We got situated when we finally got there....They were dropping the lake hard so i knew from experience fishing would be tuff for lot of teams. There were 221 total temas..... Day 1 Johnny had his lucky brittle Chris sent us...

Day 1 we fished hard and caught 6 total fish.....at the end of the day we were in 21st place with 38 lbs...we would have 50 lbs but we had to throw back a 12lber that was 30 inches:ooh: hold that thought.....Day 2 beautiful start....

except for the fishing....nothing from 7am until 1pm.....then i had a 2lber go down....then a 23.30 blue struck!! we had hopes.....then came the final leader board tally

yes thats us in 17th spot......16th place paid 1200.00 we missed by less than 3 lbs,,,, and just think if could have kept the 12lber...we are in mourning for quite a spell i reckon...It was good to see all my old Texas friends i havent seen in a spell....1st one was Danny King still had a chew in his jaw flag then Cody , Mickey, Steve , Optimus, drawout , Tawakoni Tim , here is some shots of our adventure [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Littlefeather

Re: Texoma Title - 01/28/20 01:38 AM

Thanks for the report Sam! Sry you threw the fish back. Lol!
You should have gotten a blue ribbon for the purtiest rods and reels! Congrats on placing!

Re: Texoma Title - 01/30/20 01:27 AM

Thanks little feather...those are Johnny's meathunter rods with gold Shimano reels...he saves them for when we fish tournaments. Which ain't often anymore...we had fun and enjoyed time fishing and laughing.... cheers
Posted By: Littlefeather

Re: Texoma Title - 01/30/20 02:40 PM

He only takes them rods out for special occasions? My Grandma had a set of teeth she did the same with. Only used them on special occasions. If my rods n reels were that pretty I’d hold um out the window when I drove my truck! Congrats again! Good times fishing with great friends is hard to beat! thumb

Re: Texoma Title - 02/03/20 06:51 PM

Where is prime at popcorn I want to hear his story he has to tell.... popcorn
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum