Texas Fishing Forum

RIP Uncle David

Posted By: ๐Ÿ€El Gato Azul๐Ÿ€

RIP Uncle David - 12/13/19 09:24 PM

We lost a good one today. Uncle David passed away this morning from a heart attack. angel2 David was good at a lot of things but he was a great friend, father, fishermen, and an all around great person. I will miss our fishing adventures up at Texoma and also here at Lake Lewisville. Prayers for his wife, kids, and grandkids. Rest In Peace Uncle David angel2
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Oldrabbit

Re: RIP Uncle David - 12/13/19 11:08 PM

Prayers for Davids family and friends. RIP Uncle David.
Posted By: Naut Now

Re: RIP Uncle David - 12/14/19 01:03 AM

Sorry to hear. Prayers to you and your family. angel
Posted By: Blue Blazer 2400

Re: RIP Uncle David - 12/14/19 02:26 AM

Sorry to hear. Didn't he just come down and fish with you when you and your cousin whacked some bigguns?

Prayers sent
Posted By: Littlefeather

Re: RIP Uncle David - 12/15/19 12:31 AM

Sry to hear of the family loss! Glad yโ€™all picked up some good fish that last trip. God bless Uncle David!
Posted By: serj5150

Re: RIP Uncle David - 12/15/19 01:28 AM

Very sorry to hear about your loss... my condolences to the family and prayers sent
Posted By: Flyingjoe

Re: RIP Uncle David - 12/15/19 01:44 AM

So sorry for your loss.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: RIP Uncle David - 12/15/19 04:46 AM

It's always tough loosing a friend. Prayers up for family and friends. The Lord Jesus Christ has control. angel2
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: RIP Uncle David - 12/15/19 04:41 PM

Sorry for your loss.
Posted By: cvitale

Re: RIP Uncle David - 12/15/19 05:57 PM

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
Posted By: pop r

Re: RIP Uncle David - 12/15/19 10:51 PM

RIP Uncle David. angel2
Posted By: Papa_Buggs

Re: RIP Uncle David - 12/16/19 12:50 AM

Sorry for your loss, ๐Ÿ™
Posted By: mjmetro0719

Re: RIP Uncle David - 12/16/19 05:42 AM

Sorry to hear this, may he RIP. Prayers sent for his family!
Posted By: Big Sam

Re: RIP Uncle David - 12/16/19 02:26 PM

Sorry for your loss RIP angel2
Posted By: ๐Ÿ€El Gato Azul๐Ÿ€

Re: RIP Uncle David - 12/16/19 05:00 PM

Thanks amigos! David was only 58 yrs old and died way to young. I want to remind everyone to put forth the effort to spend some time making memories with your friends, family, and the ones you love. No better way to do this than to invite someone to go fishing. Being an angler has blessed me with a lifetime of memories and I can't tell you how many times one of my friends or family started a conversation by saying "Hey remember the time when we were fishing and ...or hey, remember when we caught that big ol fish..."" In the end its the memories we hold onto the dearest. Invite someone to go fish that doesn't get to fish very often or if you fish solo then step outside your comfort zone and ask a friend to tag along even if its just an acquaintance. Ive met some of my best buds by simply asking them if they would like to come fish. Take a picture and record the memory so that you can look back and reminisce about the good times shared! God bless and hope everyone makes a ton of good memories this Holiday Season! texas
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum