Texas Fishing Forum

Trophy bluecat guide

Posted By: wh2004

Trophy bluecat guide - 09/16/19 05:00 PM

Looking for a trip around Christmas for 3 or 4 adults. No preference on lake. Any recommendations?
Posted By: Flat-Cat

Re: Trophy bluecat guide - 09/16/19 05:20 PM

If I was to recommend anyone id say Houston's guide service for the central Texas region, Michael is a great guy very knowledgeable and dedicated. And Bradlys guide service for the southeastern region "lake Conroe" Brad is a another great guy and creator of "catfish bubble gum"
Posted By: skeeter22

Re: Trophy bluecat guide - 09/16/19 05:37 PM

Michael Littlejohn at Tawakoni.
Posted By: Littlefeather

Re: Trophy bluecat guide - 09/16/19 06:00 PM

Houston and Littlejohn are good recommendations. I’ve fish with about 5 guides while learning techniques for blues. I personally enjoyed Jason “Spud” Barton. Caught lots of fish and got my personal best before I later broke that record. I’d recommend Spud although he runs limited number of clients. Good luck with your trip!
Posted By: mike9582

Re: Trophy bluecat guide - 09/16/19 06:38 PM

hello sir. I am Michael Houston with Houston Guide Service. check out my Facebook page. I fish full time year round, but winter trophy catfishing is my passion. I have limited weekend dates available for the rest of the year, but I do have a few open around Christmas. My rates are very affordable, and we catch some monsters. I fish primarily on whitney. but I also fish Waco, and a few smaller lakes in the area as well. give me a call at 817-487-7121. thanks!
Posted By: mike9582

Re: Trophy bluecat guide - 09/16/19 06:39 PM

thanks littlefeather, and flat cat!
Posted By: littlewheel

Re: Trophy bluecat guide - 09/16/19 08:16 PM

Michael Littlejohn. 903-441-3937
Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Re: Trophy bluecat guide - 09/16/19 08:23 PM

I fish for these dang blues all the time but I still enjoy getting a guide from time to time...I’d love to go fish with either Michael or Michael sometime. Have heard nothing but good things about both those fellas. Problem is I can never plan ahead that far and by the time winter rolls around all the best guides are booked. The farthest out I plan fishing is 2 weeks out and those get messed up pretty frequently. My son is almost 4 and seems like he is sick every other week in the winter. Ima get on those fellas boats one of these days! Lol.

Hey Littlefeather, what boat did you break your record on?? texas

Re: Trophy bluecat guide - 09/16/19 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by littlewheel
Michael Littlejohn. 903-44-3937

Booked!
Posted By: Capt. Michael Littlejohn

Re: Trophy bluecat guide - 09/17/19 01:46 AM

Looking forward to it!!! U fishing with me, Noel, Mike, Teri, Ryan or Steve?

Re: Trophy bluecat guide - 09/17/19 03:17 AM

I’m fishing with you! It’ll be me, step dad, and father in law. Neither of them have caught anything big on rod and reel so this is my wife and my Christmas present to them.

Was trying to get my wife, mother in law, and mom on at the same time with Teri but couldn’t make It happen which is ok. I hate a crowded boat but in your opinion is all 6 of us going with you too many people for a good time? Would it be better to put them on that day with Noel as you suggested in email?
Posted By: littlewheel

Re: Trophy bluecat guide - 09/17/19 12:49 PM

You made a great choice. I’ve been on 6 or 7 trips with them and they were all amazing!
Posted By: snowyriver6

Re: Trophy bluecat guide - 09/18/19 01:17 AM

I'm probably the best around but I'm completely booked up till march......2021

Re: Trophy bluecat guide - 09/18/19 03:01 AM

Darn lol
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum