Texas Fishing Forum

Where's that 100 lb Blue Kitty...

Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

Where's that 100 lb Blue Kitty... - 08/23/19 11:04 PM

Or 1000 lb Tiger!!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao cheers fish

https://youtu.be/OgXXseUU40o

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Where's that 100 lb Blue Kitty... - 08/24/19 03:46 AM

100 Lb Blue Cat? Why not try for a Yellow Fin Tuna, Bull Shark, or Marlin? hooked

Side Note: Great set up! thumb
Posted By: Fishin' Nut

Re: Where's that 100 lb Blue Kitty... - 08/24/19 01:09 PM

Steve Douglas to his engineering group, "Gentlemen, head back to the drawing board!".

Re: Where's that 100 lb Blue Kitty... - 08/24/19 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing
100 Lb Blue Cat? Why not try for a Yellow Fin Tuna, Bull Shark, or Marlin? hooked

Side Note: Great set up! thumb

Banker buddy I'm down!!!! You bring some of those record perch you catch and I'll get the gas!!!!
roflmao roflmao roflmao cheers

[Linked Image]

Re: Where's that 100 lb Blue Kitty... - 08/24/19 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Fishin' Nut
Steve Douglas to his engineering group, "Gentlemen, head back to the drawing board!".

roflmao roflmao roflmao cheers Fishin Nut I met Steve Douglas and Kris Flores last year at the PK Catmasters!!! We we're all standing in the food line together. We BS'd a pretty good bit and Ole Kris seemed as right as rain but you could tell Ole SteveEEEE was like " good gosh almighty I gotta get my food and get the heck outta here ". roflmao roflmao roflmao cheers I could tell a big difference in Steve by the end of the tournament though as he was Texas tornadoed and broke in! Lol! And he seemed locked cocked and ready to rock for another one!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao cheers bouncy whip soldier
Posted By: JJ4MEL

Re: Where's that 100 lb Blue Kitty... - 08/27/19 06:53 PM

That design would be amazing for taking wounded vets or other special needs kids fishing. You did a great job!!

Re: Where's that 100 lb Blue Kitty... - 08/28/19 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by JJ4MEL
That design would be amazing for taking wounded vets or other special needs kids fishing. You did a great job!!

Thanks JJ!!! cheers Someday soon I am definately gonna try to do that pardner!!! Can't wait!!! There's nothin like puttin somebody on an awesome fish especially people that truly love to fish and deserve it!!! It's awesome!!! I am suppose to be heading down to the coast this weekend to hopefully get to try it out!!! cheers I've almost got all of the appropriate Safety gear I need on the boat but still need a couple of things to feel as comfortable as you can be out on the big blue. One interesting piece of Safety gear I gotta get soon is one of those fitbit watches though that tell you when your blood pressure gets up to high cause these ocean fish will give you a heart attack! Their power in and outta the water is crazy!!! Me and my good buddy Micheal Houston picked up this tip when his wife Cindy Popped this Sting Ray and her fitbit watch started going into alarm and she told us about it!!! It was Epic for us out on the water that day for sure!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao fish cheers texas

https://youtu.be/voI0Btrhrno

Re: Where's that 100 lb Blue Kitty... - 08/31/19 03:46 PM

I Love you Auston!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you Son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And momma and Little Coco!!!!!!!!!! Mucho Mucho!!!!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao flehan texas

https://youtu.be/KrfzKuABYAg

Posted By: Ed-n-eddy

Re: Where's that 100 lb Blue Kitty... - 08/31/19 04:58 PM

All I know is that, that fish isn't anywhere near me roflmao
Have a great weekend to you and your family Optimus thumb

Re: Where's that 100 lb Blue Kitty... - 09/01/19 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by Ed-n-eddy
All I know is that, that fish isn't anywhere near me roflmao
Have a great weekend to you and your family Optimus thumb

Thanks a bunch Ed-n-eddy!!!! And I hope you and your family have a great weekend too pardner!!!! smile smile smile cheers cheers cheers fish

Re: Where's that 100 lb Blue Kitty... - 09/01/19 10:50 PM

To our heavenly Father, thankyou so much sir!!!!! I can't believe I am getting to do what I am doing right now!!!! This is Nat Geo Wild Stuff and it seems surreal!!! The birds, the beautiful blue water. The sound of the water simply breaking around the rigs!!! It's like I'm dreaming and I haven't woke up yet!!! Anyways I just wanted to let everybody know this will be the last post I make on this thread ok pardners cause I don't want to wear it out but I just wanted to say I love catfish, stingrays and sharks!!!! Like crazy!!!!!! Optimus Prime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! flehan

https://youtu.be/ZaYcU2hzTcY

Posted By: Littlefeather

Re: Where's that 100 lb Blue Kitty... - 09/06/19 03:36 PM

Good job Rick! I sure miss the salt! Man those screaming runs burn deep in the memory! Don’t you love it when they run back at the boat and you think you lost um just when they turn and burn again. Nice jack for bait too! That Skipjack your boy is holding is the best bait in the sea. Rock on!
Posted By: Big Sam

Re: Where's that 100 lb Blue Kitty... - 09/10/19 05:59 PM

Dang it man ...Prime has went salty on us and wearing a batman shirt......Fall fishing approaches quickly...... or slowly since you keep sending that Texas heat our way flehan
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum