Texas Fishing Forum

Tropical illusions

Posted By: Littlefeather

Tropical illusions - 07/27/19 11:24 PM

I’d been feeling jealous seeing all the eating cat catches lately! I suited up in the proper catfishing attire and crawled into Gato’s war machine for some drifting in the tropical breezes. Was fun not to grind for bigguns and just relax this trip. Ended with a crisco pond full of some fine eating! When I hold the fish out does it get bigger? laugh [Linked Image]
Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Re: Tropical illusions - 07/27/19 11:58 PM

Had a blast amigo! Never had to scan that dang hard to find fish feeding in the summer but glad we were able to finally find some pushing bait! Lookin forward to going on another one of our adventures when it cools back down. texas
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Naut Now

Re: Tropical illusions - 07/28/19 02:07 PM

Nice long drifts, cool breeze, cold beer and that shirt... Like it!

Gato, what the heck is that on your cutting board?
Posted By: pop r

Re: Tropical illusions - 07/28/19 03:51 PM

hammer Nice!
Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Re: Tropical illusions - 07/28/19 04:12 PM

That’s a Buffalo Jimmy. Chopped up into cubes by my good ol buddy Littlefeather and licked up and down real good by my cow dog.
Posted By: catcrew68

Re: Tropical illusions - 07/28/19 04:39 PM

Beautiful fish, perfect size. Make my mouth water!
Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

Re: Tropical illusions - 07/30/19 10:45 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Nickbyrd

Re: Tropical illusions - 07/31/19 02:25 AM

Digging that shirt little feather thumb
Posted By: Pot licker

Re: Tropical illusions - 07/31/19 03:17 AM

WTG guys! cheers
Posted By: serj5150

Re: Tropical illusions - 07/31/19 05:50 PM

Man Curtis now that is the shirt I need for my Videos!!! thumb clap....Great job finding the fish Gato...Snarf you are looking like Assassins Creed fishing version!! nuts
Posted By: Big Sam

Re: Tropical illusions - 08/02/19 09:22 PM

Nice catch!!! Looks like prime has went salty on us..... He will be back when it cools off.... slinger for some friendly competition....

Re: Tropical illusions - 08/14/19 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Big Sam
Nice catch!!! Looks like prime has went salty on us..... He will be back when it cools off.... slinger for some friendly competition....

It's hot and I am lost in the sauce Sammy!!!!!!! Lost in the sauce!!! And at the moment I'm building a shaded Monster Shark Fighting chair and pole holder for the front of my rig!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao The wife is like what are doing Ricky??? I'm like, I'm not real sure babe!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao breakdance cheers soldier

[Linked Image]

Re: Tropical illusions - 08/14/19 10:35 PM

This ocean stuff is crazy Sam!!!!! But when I'm out there I feel free... and this kinda stuff happens... texas

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum