Texas Fishing Forum

Been awhile

Posted By: Drawout

Been awhile - 10/01/18 02:13 AM

Its been a while since I've done more then read a few topics and move on because facebook makes picture posting so easy most guys have switched to tff lurk mode, me included. NOW to make this post catfish related , cooper lake seems to be starting to turnover blues are scattered managed 9 eaters today and a couple solid picture fish . woot
Posted By: serj5150

Re: Been awhile - 10/01/18 10:51 AM

welcome...LOL!! bolt
Posted By: Big Sam

Re: Been awhile - 10/01/18 03:10 PM

Come on Drawout get out in the open man peep lets see some pictures and dont be lazy breakdance
yes i fished this weekend
Posted By: Caribou

Re: Been awhile - 10/01/18 04:16 PM

Good to have you back around

Re: Been awhile - 10/01/18 05:26 PM

Sam since photobucket shut down I dont even know how to share pics on here. bang
Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

Re: Been awhile - 10/01/18 09:54 PM

Hey Johnny, do you notice anything funny in this picture other than my little smoking character???

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao eeks

Re: Been awhile - 10/01/18 10:06 PM

That blue kitty thinks its potty time wink
Posted By: Ed-n-eddy

Re: Been awhile - 10/01/18 11:07 PM

<slaps hand over mouth>
roflmao

Re: Been awhile - 10/02/18 01:41 AM

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao That little ole 28 lber pissed more than Auston Powers when he got pulled outta the celebrity vault!!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao peep
Posted By: Big Sam

Re: Been awhile - 10/02/18 06:11 PM

I was thinking it was your orange grippers breakdance

Re: Been awhile - 10/03/18 12:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Big Sam
Come on Drawout get out in the open man peep lets see some pictures and dont be lazy breakdance
yes i fished this weekend

Nice Fish Sammy!!!!!!! They’re gettin bigger!!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao nannyboo

Re: Been awhile - 10/03/18 12:15 PM

Posted By: Uncle Zeek

Re: Been awhile - 10/03/18 12:21 PM

Guys, pictures are much easier to upload here now. Just click on the 'upload image' icon, and it works very similar to FB.

Even I'm able to use this tool, and I'm a tech idiot.

Re: Been awhile - 10/03/18 01:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Uncle Zeek
Guys, pictures are much easier to upload here now. Just click on the 'upload image' icon, and it works very similar to FB.

Except when posting pictures from an iPhone. It rarely works. You have to screenshot the picture first, and then it’s about a 50% chance it works.
Posted By: Uncle Zeek

Re: Been awhile - 10/03/18 03:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Caribou

Except when posting pictures from an iPhone. It rarely works. You have to screenshot the picture first, and then it’s about a 50% chance it works.

Interesting. I upload often from my android phone, just select the photo in my album. Didn't realize that Iphones give difficulty like this.

Re: Been awhile - 10/03/18 03:43 PM

Interesting. I upload often from my android phone, just select the photo in my album. Didn't realize that Iphones give difficulty like this.

Yeah, the uploader doesn’t recognize the file type of an iPhone photo.
Posted By: steveiam

Re: Been awhile - 10/03/18 09:39 PM

Except when posting pictures from an iPhone. It rarely works. You have to screenshot the picture first, and then it&#146;s about a 50% chance it works.

IPhone here too, And I bet I don't get 20% without doing a screenshot.

And good to see ya again Johnny-
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum