Texas Fishing Forum

Update..... lake Aquilla catfish tournament.

Posted By: mike9582

Update..... lake Aquilla catfish tournament. - 09/09/18 10:14 PM

The whitney tourney has been moved to aquilla. Here is the updated flyer!
Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

Re: Update..... lake Aquilla catfish tournament. - 09/12/18 01:25 PM

And heres a bump for Mike and Cindy and all the families and brothers and sisters that are going to fish this thing!!!! Well see yall out there... thumb

Posted By: CatMannDu

Re: Update..... lake Aquilla catfish tournament. - 09/12/18 04:25 PM

I will be there with my son Luke. Hoping to catch a few.

Re: Update..... lake Aquilla catfish tournament. - 09/17/18 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Redfin71
I will be there with my son Luke. Hoping to catch a few.

Awesome!!!! I hope yall catch you some too Redfin buddy!!!! Good Luck out there!!!!!! Lets get this year started!!!!! thumb

Posted By: mike9582

Re: Update..... lake Aquilla catfish tournament. - 09/17/18 05:29 PM

Rick.... that was a cold day!!!! Real cold

Re: Update..... lake Aquilla catfish tournament. - 09/18/18 04:07 AM

Originally Posted By: mike9582
Rick.... that was a cold day!!!! Real cold

thumb

Re: Update..... lake Aquilla catfish tournament. - 09/18/18 04:07 AM

flag

Re: Update..... lake Aquilla catfish tournament. - 09/18/18 06:55 AM

peep
Posted By: big10

Re: Update..... lake Aquilla catfish tournament. - 09/18/18 09:31 PM

peep

Re: Update..... lake Aquilla catfish tournament. - 09/19/18 07:19 PM

Originally Posted By: big10
peep

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao cheers

Re: Update..... lake Aquilla catfish tournament. - 09/19/18 07:25 PM

Pardners we gotz eyes on the playing field I repeat we gotz EYES on the playing field!!!!!! I done been busted and was gettin honked at from the highways!!!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao

To the pardnas out there that saw me in the dark you dont wanna fish where you seen me I repeat you dont wanna fish where you seen me!!!! I took a good whoopin last night and I mean a good one but I like it!!!! And since I like it, Its time for a little cardi B baby time for a little cardi B..... not!!!!!

Ok where were we... Oh yeah... peep LOL....

Posted By: serj5150

Re: Update..... lake Aquilla catfish tournament. - 09/19/18 09:48 PM

Man never get tired of seeing your big blues vids Buddy!!!!!!
Posted By: Caribou

Re: Update..... lake Aquilla catfish tournament. - 09/19/18 11:34 PM

Originally Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME
Pardners we gotz eyes on the playing field I repeat we gotz EYES on the playing field!!!!!! I done been busted and was gettin honked at from the highways!!!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao

To the pardnas out there that saw me in the dark you dont wanna fish where you seen me I repeat you dont wanna fish where you seen me!!!! I took a good whoopin last night and I mean a good one but I like it!!!! And since I like it, Its time for a little cardi B baby time for a little cardi B.....

Ok where were we... Oh yeah... peep LOL...

I love me some Cardi B. Not sure if the moderators will agree though.

Re: Update..... lake Aquilla catfish tournament. - 09/20/18 12:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Caribou

To the pardnas out there that saw me in the dark you dont wanna fish where you seen me I repeat you dont wanna fish where you seen me!!!! I took a good whoopin last night and I mean a good one but I like it!!!! And since I like it, Its time for a little cardi B baby time for a little cardi B.....

Ok Caribou now your gonna have to edit yours!!!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao cheers

Re: Update..... lake Aquilla catfish tournament. - 09/20/18 12:21 AM

Originally Posted By: serj5150
Man never get tired of seeing your big blues vids Buddy!!!!!!

thumb
Posted By: Caribou

Re: Update..... lake Aquilla catfish tournament. - 09/20/18 12:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Caribou

Ok Caribou now your gonna have to edit yours!!!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao cheers

whoops!

thanks

Re: Update..... lake Aquilla catfish tournament. - 09/23/18 08:01 PM

Mike and Cindy, that had to be one tough tourney to hang in there with. Nice job!!!!! cheers I wasnt sure if I was quite ready to put Bumblebee and Ironhide through that yet but I went ahead and just did it. Wait.... we did it.... grin It turned out for the best though because Ironhide caught his 1 st blue cat at 9 lbs and lost a battle with a true toad. He is hooked and now Bumblebee and Ironhide are both trying to work their way in on the PK tourney!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know a lotta people lost good battles with toads yesterday.... Good work to all the people that stuck with it on this thing. Mike, Eric good job on 2nd Eric and big fish cheers , Vess, Jerry, Devin... Good seein ya pardnas... Fun Stuff!!!! cheers fish whip

Song of the trip the boyz introduced me to it... cheers breakdance texas

Re: Update..... lake Aquilla catfish tournament. - 09/23/18 10:34 PM

And I gotta say sumpin else... Bumblebee and Ironhide brought a couple of things new to my attention right at the end of this tourney. Pretty sure they were dang good ideas that could definately change a few things for the future of my tourney fishing and what I do out there from now on. The funny thing is, you just never really know whos gonna be that one, that gives you or makes you think about sumpin new that could really change things. They could be 80 years old or 11... thumb flehan
Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

Re: Update..... lake Aquilla catfish tournament. - 09/24/18 11:08 AM

Thats good stuff Rick! cheers
Posted By: CatMannDu

Re: Update..... lake Aquilla catfish tournament. - 09/24/18 01:21 PM

We had a great time. Glad the weather cooperated. Unfortunately Luke caught the 2 biggest fish and I have been listening to it ever since cry
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum