Texas Fishing Forum

MLK AOK on RC !!!

Posted By: Gone Fishin'

MLK AOK on RC !!! - 01/16/18 02:38 AM

After talking to a couple of my fellow guide friends about Sunday's bite, I was really worried as Adam and I made our way up the Richland Arm to the timber with a two boat eight person group. Apparently yesterday was the toughest day both my friends had experienced this early Winter with one being Skunked and the other managing only 10 fish. Today was a bit different though with a much better barometer, light South Breeze and a warmer day. It didn't take long to confirm the bite was going to be OK as the first spot yielded 19 nice Blues for my boat and about the same for Adam's boat. Over the next three hours we both moved twice and ended the morning with around 100 Keepers with almost all being Blues and not having a single throwback. Most were in the 2-4 lb. range with several going 8-10 lbs. All caught on DK's Blood Punch Bait on a #4 Treble in 24-27 FOW.

Thanks to the Clifton Group for another FUN OUTING! After this next Cold Front, Friday and Saturday look very fishable and we have a boat open each day. We have a WINTER SPECIAL OFFER where 3 fish for the 2 Person rate thru February. If interested, give us a call (469-371-5197) or PM.

Posted By: DEWAYNE BULLARD

Re: MLK AOK on RC !!! - 01/16/18 03:45 AM

Nice going
Posted By: Littlefeather

Re: MLK AOK on RC !!! - 01/16/18 02:08 PM

Looks like a great trip! Congrats
Posted By: RWCAT

Re: MLK AOK on RC !!! - 01/16/18 06:11 PM

Nice Haul...
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: MLK AOK on RC !!! - 01/23/18 09:47 PM

coolphotos Good times and some nice fish. Good job. thumb