Re: Catfishing Toon - 11/24/17 03:13 PM

Posted By: littlewheel

Re: Catfishing Toon - 11/24/17 03:14 PM

Re: Catfishing Toon - 11/24/17 03:16 PM

Thanks Jackie Kennedy for the tutorial.
Posted By: FTWCATS

Re: Catfishing Toon - 11/24/17 08:52 PM

Nice Rig Littlewheel. Here is my cat-toon.

Re: Catfishing Toon - 11/24/17 09:10 PM

Thanks! They seem to work well for me. I have 16 Bee Readys that I can hang off of it
Posted By: doctorxring

Re: Catfishing Toon - 11/24/17 11:07 PM

I would love to have one of these toons for a second boat. Wish I had a place to put it !
Posted By: Poppa P

Re: Catfishing Toon - 11/27/17 01:12 AM

All the toons are lookin good

Sorry, the best shot I have handy and that silver device is full of water.
We love the toon and can't wait until we get grand kids to share it with
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Catfishing Toon - 11/27/17 02:55 AM

I like that Catfish Cadillac

Re: Catfishing Toon - 11/27/17 04:45 PM

[quote=CHAMPION FISH]I like that Catfish Cadillac [/quote Pretty cool name, huh?
Posted By: sae

Re: Catfishing Toon - 11/27/17 06:59 PM

Thank's for the boat show.Very interesting.
Posted By: TRH (formerly xpress00)

Re: Catfishing Toon - 11/27/17 08:31 PM

here is my old one, not longer have it now.
Posted By: FTWCATS

Re: Catfishing Toon - 11/28/17 03:47 AM

That's why the bass boat guys hate us, for showing off the deck space we have on our pontoons by installing basketball courts.

Originally Posted By: TRH (formerly xpress00)

here is my old one, not longer have it now.
Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

Re: Catfishing Toon - 11/28/17 01:02 PM

I use to have a pretty nice 24 foot pontoon boat too but sold it about 9 years ago, and everytime the wife and I are out in my center console she cries about it cause she doesn't have a super nice padded seat to sit or lay down on. argue Lol! But, I figured sumpin out. Everytime she starts whining about about it I just say " now you just listen here little britches, why don't you just put a sock in it and bring that nice a s s over here and park it right in my lap " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only works about half the time but at least it works!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao cheers
Posted By: stubby77

Re: Catfishing Toon - 11/29/17 02:19 PM

Love that catfish boat it is really nice to fish out of .

Re: Catfishing Toon - 11/29/17 03:53 PM

Fish attractant
Posted By: daddystog

Re: Catfishing Toon - 11/29/17 07:19 PM

24' Tritoon Fishin Barge, 36 volt Xi5 Trolling Motor, Hummingbird Helix 10, 30 gal Shad tank rigged out to fish 8 down rods or 4 down rods up front and 4 Sante Cooper rigs off the back
Posted By: serj5150

Re: Catfishing Toon - 12/02/17 03:37 PM

Originally Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME
I use to have a pretty nice 24 foot pontoon boat too but sold it about 9 years ago, and everytime the wife and I are out in my center console she cries about it cause she doesn't have a super nice padded seat to sit or lay down on. argue Lol! But, I figured sumpin out. Everytime she starts whining about about it I just say " now you just listen here little britches, why don't you just put a sock in it and bring that nice a s s over here and park it right in my lap " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only works about half the time but at least it works!!!! roflmao roflmao roflmao cheers

haaaa!!!....Thats gold brotha..I'm gonna use that see if I don't get drop kicked LOL!!!!!...Man all you guys have some pretty nice comfy catfish catchers!!!!
Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

Re: Catfishing Toon - 12/03/17 12:17 AM

Originally Posted By: serj5150
Originally Posted By: OPTIMUS PRIME

haaaa!!!....Thats gold brotha..I'm gonna use that see if I don't get drop kicked LOL!!!!!...Man all you guys have some pretty nice comfy catfish catchers!!!!

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum