Texas Fishing Forum

Celina Bass Club OPEN

Posted By: jcartwheel

Celina Bass Club OPEN - 05/16/17 02:18 AM

The Celina Bass Club 'OPEN' Tournament is scheduled for September 16, 2017 on Lake Lewisville.
The official ramp will be Lewisville City Park with registration starting at 5:00 am. This will be a 'Team Format' and tournament fee is $100.00 per boat. Launch time is set for 6:00 am to get on the water and 6:30 am set to leave the launch area. Lines in at 7:00 am and Lines Out at 3:00 pm with weigh-in starting at 3:30 pm.
Payouts schedule and other details will be announced at a later date.
Put this on your schedule and we look forward to seeing you on the water!!!

flag texas

slinger
Posted By: Matt Jackson

Re: Celina Bass Club OPEN - 05/16/17 02:31 PM

I'll get with Russell and see if we can make it. Haven't fished Lewisville in years but enjoyed it the last time we were out.
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Celina Bass Club OPEN - 05/16/17 03:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Matt Jackson
I'll get with Russell and see if we can make it. Haven't fished Lewisville in years but enjoyed it the last time we were out.

RHBC has been changed to 9/16 that month because of the date clash with Top 6...
Posted By: Matt Jackson

Re: Celina Bass Club OPEN - 05/16/17 06:38 PM

Ok I guess I will be unavailable for this one. Thanks for the reminder Tom!

Re: Celina Bass Club OPEN - 05/23/17 04:24 PM

Change it again Tom!! You all are clashing with the 'OPEN' too!!!
You know it will draw LOTS of boats too!!!

See you out there!!

texas flag

slinger

Re: Celina Bass Club OPEN - 05/30/17 08:43 PM

I will find out at the Club meeting this evening if the members want to change weekends and will post it hopefully with more details!

texas flag

slinger

Re: Celina Bass Club OPEN - 06/08/17 01:59 AM

Celina Bass Club 'OPEN' is still on schedule for September 16, 2017 on Lake Lewisville. We will be launching from Lewisville City Park ramp. Entry Fee will be $100 per boat/two angler teams. All times in original post are the same. More details of payout schedule etc. to come soon.
Mark the date and we will see you there!!!

texas flag

slinger

Re: Celina Bass Club OPEN - 09/06/17 05:19 PM

The Celina Bass Club has postponed the Club's OPEN Tournament due to several conflicts with multiple schedules. The Celina Bass Club will probably move the 'OPEN' to a date in early spring of the next season to get back on regular schedule. This tournament will be announced in January 2018.

Thank you for the consideration,
Jeff Cartwright

flag texas

slinger
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum