Texas Fishing Forum

East Texas Bass Association

Posted By: T.J.Legend

East Texas Bass Association - 03/10/14 03:13 PM

Hats off to East Texas Bass Association. Special thanks to Lance, Tyler, Randy, Tim and Jackie for running a great bass club. That's why I drive from Houston every month to fish in the club tournaments. I could fish clubs around Houston but none of the clubs are as 1st class and organized like East Texas Bass Association. Not only good people but good sticks as well. Probably from top to bottom the best sticks in the state. Look forward to Lake Tyler next month and good luck guys at Amistad at the Federation Championship. Bring 1st place back to the club where it belongs. I wish I was going but work has gotten in the way this year. Tommy Crammer, A.K.A. Coach
Posted By: bus driver

Re: East Texas Bass Association - 03/23/14 11:32 PM

Coach it's back in Tyler again.
Posted By: TBassYates

Re: East Texas Bass Association - 03/24/14 08:04 PM

Congratulations to ETBA. I have been lucky enough to fish a few through the years for Century Bass and know the great memories and fun fishing the Top Six tournament and what an accomplishment it is to win a State tournament.
Posted By: elkhartdom

Re: East Texas Bass Association - 03/25/14 04:22 AM

GOOD JOB GUYS really glad someone found those elusive fish, heck I was so far up the rio, I saw signs that said welcome to Arizona lol
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum