Texas Fishing Forum

Any interest in new San Antonio FLW and/or Bassmasters club?

Posted By: wsimpson

Any interest in new San Antonio FLW and/or Bassmasters club? - 05/11/11 12:10 PM

Contemplating chartering a semiprofessional FLW and/or Bassmasters "farm team" for those desiring to elevate their competitive spirit. The emphasis would be to prepare and support active members in understanding, preparing and progressing thru the qualification process (Pro/Co-angler) with the ultimate goal being to qualify members for the national circuits - obviously and absolutely not a forum for jack-potters.

For example, club tournaments might be scheduled to coincide with local, regional and national practice schedules.

To be candid, I wouldn't anticipate "farm team" expenses to be anywhere near the normal club dues, etc. - significantly higher. After reviewing several BFL Cowboy, Everstart, FLW and Bassmaster prior events, I suspect there might be only a dozen or so individuals interested.

Please respond if you might be interested and your preference, comments, etc.

Just a concept now. Thanks.
Posted By: skeeter4man

Re: Any interest in new San Antonio FLW and/or Bassmasters club? - 05/17/11 03:51 PM

I would like to get some more info
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Any interest in new San Antonio FLW and/or Bassmasters club? - 06/22/11 07:02 PM

Wish I had the time & money.
Posted By: redwigglr

Re: Any interest in new San Antonio FLW and/or Bassmasters club? - 06/25/11 01:58 AM

like more info. to.do they have one in ft worth area?
Posted By: jwallbassin

Re: Any interest in new San Antonio FLW and/or Bassmasters club? - 06/25/11 02:33 AM

Originally Posted By: skeeter4man
I would like to get some more info

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum