Texas Fishing Forum

RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday April 7th!

Posted By: SoCal Tom

RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday April 7th! - 04/03/22 11:23 PM

The Ray Hubbard Bass Club will hold our fourth meeting of 2022 this Thursday night, April 7th at 7:00. Meetings are held at the Flying Fish Restaurant in Firewheel Town Center in Garland. The address is 4430 Lavon Drive, Suite 388, Garland, TX 75040. We will be meeting in the back room. Meeting attendance is worth 10 AOY Points.

We will be taking memberships for 2022. Membership costs $30.00 and it includes your entire immediate family. If you will be a new member, you must attend the meeting to join. Returning members, if your information has not changed, simply sign in, pay your membership and you are all set. If you have changed any contact info, we ask that you fill out the info sheet. Cameron Laing and Shellye Crawford will be taking your info and money.

We will go over results from last month on Cypress Springs. Lots of fish caught despite the cold temps. If you finished high, you get to tell us about it. We will go over info for our tournament this coming Saturday on Cedar Creek. We will launch out of Log Cabin. If you launch there, the fee is $10.00. We will go over any off limits or danger areas and do partner finder in case anyone needs a ride or partner. Full tournament details can be found here in the Bass Clubs section. We will go over tournament procedures, AOY and Championship qualification especially for any new members who are with us for the first time, and answer any questions you may have.

We'll talk about our second April tournament. The annual RHBC Open is on Saturday April 23rd on Lake Ray Hubbard going out of Chandlers Landing Marina. I'll add a link to tournament info posted here in the Tournaments section.

We will choose a finishing time for our May tournament on Lake Ray Roberts. First cast that day will be at 6:00 going out of Jordan Park.

We'll see if enough people want Club shirts or hats to place an order.

We'll talk about our two community events coming up later this year. Hooks For Heroes is being done in association with the Garland Police and Fire Departments and is on Lake Lavon on Saturday September 24th. Of course our signature event is the 6th Annual Fish For A Cure coming up on Sunday October 30th on Lake Ray Hubbard. All proceeds will benefit the American Cancer Society. We need sponsors, prize donations and volunteers! If you are not a member but would like to help with FFAC, please drop me a PM and I will get you all the information you need.

Come hungry as The Flying Fish has excellent food. We'll be in the back room as always. PM me with any questions or for more info. See you there!

RHBC Open Info
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday April 7th! - 04/05/22 04:38 PM

Hope to see some new faces on Thursday!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum