Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Fork Anglers 5 fish limit results from 1.28.21 out of the SRA Park

Posted By: Bruce Allen

Lake Fork Anglers 5 fish limit results from 1.28.21 out of the SRA Park - 01/28/21 11:56 PM

It started out at 27 degrees this morning but warmed up to 46 around noon.. I guess that big full moon had the fish full from feeding all night long because there was no early bite at all. And like two weeks ago there were many more skunks than catches

All fish 10" and up are keepers. Only the best 5 count.

Boaters

First Place went to Gary Pardini of Tyler with 3 bass for 13.69 LB. with the 5.60 LB boater lunker .
Second Place went to Galen Smith of Alba with 1 bass for 4.87 LB.
Third Place went to Bob Roberts of Longview 2 bass for 4.67 LB. with a 3.46 LB Lunker.
Fourth Place went to Curt Blount of Lake Fork with 2 bass for 4.22 LB with a 2.68 LB Lunker.
Fifth Place went to Tim Gold of Mineola with 1 bass for 2.25 LB

Co-Anglers

First Place went to Alf Tuggle of Cypress Springs with 3 bass for 5.71 with the co-angler lunker of 5.71 LB caught on a c-rig
Second Place went to John Berech of Garland with 4 bass for 7.41 LB with a 2.74 LB lunker..
Third Place went to Gary Gilmore of Ennis with 3 bass for 7.14 LB. with the lunker of 3.62 LB.
Fourth Place went to Rick Wright of Royce City with 1 bass for 2.81 LB.
Fifth Place went to Avery Gatton of Iowa with 2 bass for 1.94 LB with a LB lunker.

We caught 24 keepers today with 12 anglers skunking again. Even the guides are struggling.

The LFA fishes every Thursday except T-Day and Christmas on 2 different formats. A 5 fish limit we call LFA and a MLF style format where every fish counts we call Hard Core, 3 special tournaments and an end of year dinner. We are a club of 53+ seniors (Mostly) and are very liberal on members being for off vacations and medical issues. Even though we are practicing social distancing and wearing masks, we have about 20 sitting out from Covid exposure,

Right now we are looking for more co-anglers. Bring your face mask, tackle and life vest and get to go out on Lake Fork for far less than you'd pay for a guide.
For information e-mail me at sjbasser@gmail.com. Call 903-440-2797 You can check out our website at www.bassfin.com/

Last edited by Bruce Allen; 1/28/21 6 PM.

Lake Fork Anglers Four Times A Month Daytime Thursday Tournaments
Posted By: crankbait745

Re: Lake Fork Anglers 5 fish limit results from 1.28.21 out of the SRA Park - 01/30/21 01:30 AM

Are the weights correct for the first place boater? My math is not the best but it says 2 fish for 13.69 and big bass of 5.60. By my calculations his other fish was 8.09. Am I missing something. Thanks for any info.
Posted By: Bruce Allen

Re: Lake Fork Anglers 5 fish limit results from 1.28.21 out of the SRA Park - 01/30/21 03:00 PM

you are right crankbait. Thanks for reading. He caught 3 fish not 2 and basically lapped the field so to speak..
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum