Texas Fishing Forum

Houston Bass Clubs

Posted By: Blue Springs

Houston Bass Clubs - 10/19/20 12:29 AM

I’ll be moving to the Houston area soon and am looking for a club to join. We are looking at houses in the Cypress area. Are there any clubs around Cypress and what lakes do you fish? Other than Conroe, it looks like it is over an hour drive to most of the lakes. Thanks for the help!
Posted By: ChampionNate

Re: Houston Bass Clubs - 10/20/20 10:37 PM

Try us. Houston West Bass Wranglers. We meet on the west side of Houston once a quarter and fish a variety of area lakes. We have both boat owners and back seaters. PM me and I can give you more details
Nate
Posted By: Phoenix_Ed

Re: Houston Bass Clubs - 10/21/20 03:17 PM

Look up BMCD on here, he fishes with one of the clubs on the west side of town. There are a couple scattered around the Tomball/Magnolia area, just hard to track them down!

Holler when you get settled, I am in south Tomball almost Cypress.

Good luck on the move.
Posted By: TopwaterTom

Re: Houston Bass Clubs - 10/22/20 02:28 PM

Katy 4F Bass Club is a smaller club on the west side of town. www.katy4fbassclub.com

We are a catch, measure and release paper club with no money involved, just for fun fishing.
PM me for more info.
Posted By: gut hooked

Re: Houston Bass Clubs - 10/22/20 06:54 PM

Houston Bass Bandits fishes the South East Region of the Texas Bass Nation under the BASS flag. you can look up the club at houstonbassbandits.com. we also fish non federation club events. you can pm me for more details.
Posted By: Blue Springs

Re: Houston Bass Clubs - 10/24/20 04:47 AM

Thanks everybody for the information. I’ll definitely be contacting you about the clubs.
Posted By: Space

Re: Houston Bass Clubs - 10/25/20 05:40 PM

Good bunch of guys at Houston West Bass Wranglers.
Posted By: champaz

Re: Houston Bass Clubs - 10/27/20 04:19 PM

I was just getting ready to post this same question! I'll be moving to the Houston area sometime in January, I'll defiantly be reaching out to some of these clubs.
Posted By: thrashfish

Re: Houston Bass Clubs - 10/27/20 07:30 PM

I have been a member of the Conroe Bass Club for 20+ years, shoot me a PM if you would like some information about us.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum