Texas Fishing Forum

What you guys think?

Posted By: russelltl

What you guys think? - 05/28/17 12:07 AM

These are my forth and fifth cranks to paint. It has been quite the learning curve getting the airbrush down. What do you guys think? I'm open to any and all critiques or suggestions. Hopefully the picture works [img]http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/pics...4_474d_9aff_b06[/img]
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: What you guys think? - 05/28/17 01:30 AM

Not too bad for a beginner. I would try stopping the lateral line behind the gill plate and using the kill dot to hide the end of the lateral line. Makes it look a little cleaner. You also don't need as many coats of paint for the lateral line. All that being said, I'm sure they will catch fish just fine. Thanks for posting. This section has been pretty slow lately.
Posted By: russelltl

Re: What you guys think? - 05/28/17 01:59 AM

That makes sense. I appreciate the suggestions
Posted By: swalker9513

Re: What you guys think? - 05/31/17 02:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Txmedic033
Not too bad for a beginner. I would try stopping the lateral line behind the gill plate and using the kill dot to hide the end of the lateral line. Makes it look a little cleaner. You also don't need as many coats of paint for the lateral line. All that being said, I'm sure they will catch fish just fine. Thanks for posting. This section has been pretty slow lately.

It has indeed been slow. I need to paint something.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum