Texas Fishing Forum

Looking for mold builder for a plastic bait

Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Marc Mitchell

Looking for mold builder for a plastic bait - 07/20/20 08:38 PM

I have a bait that I need to make a mold off of and maybe someone to even pour the plastic baits.

I will supply a confidentiality and non discloser agreement as well.

If a lure company is willing to add this bait for me receiving a royalty payments I maybe interested in that also. Looking to boost my income.

Please contact me by phone, text,email on the card below.

Thanks
Posted By: 3N

Re: Looking for mold builder for a plastic bait - 07/22/20 02:44 PM

I would try Print a Lure.... it takes a little bit because they are overseas.. but that is about the only people I see doing custom work...

Re: Looking for mold builder for a plastic bait - 07/23/20 01:17 AM

Thanks, I would like to get it with a plastic company already established.
Posted By: Laner

Re: Looking for mold builder for a plastic bait - 07/23/20 01:07 PM

Good morning Mr Mitchell,

A good friend forwarded me a link to your post and wanted to see if I could help. Along with my guide service, I have been the owner/operator of our tackle company I started back in 2010. Constant Pursuit Outfitters. Here is a link to our website if you would like to see what we currently produce: www.constantpursuitoutfitters.com
Posted By: TxSwimbaiter

Re: Looking for mold builder for a plastic bait - 07/25/20 02:14 PM

Marc: If I were you I'd contact Jeff Piil @ Fringe Tackle Co. he consults and works with individuals and companies in regard to creating and bringing to market new baits. He has a wealth of knowledge in mold making, production and marketing that appears you're looking for.

Re: Looking for mold builder for a plastic bait - 07/25/20 08:13 PM

Thanks guys.
Posted By: Null90

Re: Looking for mold builder for a plastic bait - 08/10/20 07:00 PM

Laner is a top notch dude to deal with.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Looking for mold builder for a plastic bait - 08/12/20 01:05 AM

I would love to have a mold made for some old plastics that are no longer being produced. noidea
Posted By: psalty

Re: Looking for mold builder for a plastic bait - 08/12/20 02:50 AM

Several tutorial video's on you-tube for open pour and even a couple DIY injection pour.
Posted By: Bill Durham

Re: Looking for mold builder for a plastic bait - 08/17/20 02:35 AM

Per Marling Baits.. Jason at https://epicbaitmolds.com/ is the man!
Posted By: Dustin Aldous

Re: Looking for mold builder for a plastic bait - 08/20/20 12:51 AM

Jason runs higher than some others but will put out some of the best molds on the market. Going to be looking at at least $1200 min for a couple cavities. Would take a long time to recoup any money running a couple cavities around that cost. The only companies really running production molds will be basstackle, baitjunkys and lurecraft. Lurecraft will be the least in quality. Going to be looking at a few thousand to get a mold made.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum