Texas Fishing Forum

Can Anyone Pour These?

Posted By: Donald Harper

Can Anyone Pour These? - 07/04/18 08:03 PM

Do you know anyone that has these molds and can pour:
1. Senkos: these are slim or smaller in diameter in 6 inch.
2. Big and small Brush Hogs.
3. Reg. size Super Flukes
4. 10" worms ribbon tail
5. 5" Lizards
6. 4" Jig Trailers Flat Swimming Claw
7. 7" Shaky Head worm with Air Tail or floats.
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Can Anyone Pour These? - 07/06/18 01:43 PM

Not a split tail fluke design, but I have an aluminum soft plastic jerk bait mold that works really well.

Re: Can Anyone Pour These? - 07/06/18 02:44 PM

Thanks Mr. Burton. I would like the split tail version. Any of the others on the list that you can do?

Re: Can Anyone Pour These? - 07/06/18 10:38 PM

My Senko molds are the regular 5.33” version, not the 6” ‘Pro-Senko’. Let me drop into Barlow’s real quick and see what they may have.

They do have the regular brush hog and a 10” worm. Not curl tail, but let me see what it’ll do (I bought one of these).
Posted By: capt grumpy

Re: Can Anyone Pour These? - 07/07/18 11:08 PM

Don I have the fluke and 10 in worm molds but I am about a month behind on orders now.

Re: Can Anyone Pour These? - 07/12/18 07:07 PM

Originally Posted By: David Burton
My Senko molds are the regular 5.33” version, not the 6” ‘Pro-Senko’. Let me drop into Barlow’s real quick and see what they may have.

They do have the regular brush hog and a 10” worm. Not curl tail, but let me see what it’ll do (I bought one of these).

The 10” is a single mold, and is going to take some getting used to, but I am ok with some of the results. PM me if you want to talk about something. I am not in business with this, just a hobbiest and pouring for my own best results. Depending on what you are looking for, I might be able to accommodate some of it.

Posted By: Matt Jackson

Re: Can Anyone Pour These? - 07/12/18 10:24 PM

They look awefully good to me.

Re: Can Anyone Pour These? - 07/13/18 10:04 PM

Thanks Mr. Burton. I am sending you a list. capt grumpy is a fishing buddy and I will let him take care of the Fluke and 10" worm. Maybe you can help with some of the others.
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: Can Anyone Pour These? - 07/14/18 09:42 PM

The 10” is a single mold, and is going to take some getting used to, but I am ok with some of the results. PM me if you want to talk about something. I am not in business with this, just a hobbiest and pouring for my own best results. Depending on what you are looking for, I might be able to accommodate some of it.

Those look good! Do you sale these?

Re: Can Anyone Pour These? - 07/16/18 04:51 PM

I am not doing business. Currently I just pour what I use. I had an opportunity to buy enough equipment to do a small side business, but opted out. If I do decide to ramp up, I’ll let you know!
Posted By: Dustin Aldous

Re: Can Anyone Pour These? - 07/18/18 05:18 AM

I have molds for the 5” Senko, 5” split tail fluke, a baby brush hog 4”, and a 7.5” trick worm. Should be getting a new 10” ribbontail in about a week or two. I can get the others if needed, and I’m right down 156 if your out in Justin!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum