Texas Fishing Forum

Tawakoni with Fishboy Frank --got some big ones to clean

Posted By: PlanoKeith

Tawakoni with Fishboy Frank --got some big ones to clean - 10/09/17 12:08 PM

Fishboy Frank and I drug my bass boat out to Tawakoni this morning hoping to continue the streak we are on. The first 5 hours were a grind and we didn't get a fish until 11:30 am. Then we did like Andrew Taylor and hunkered down in a spot and found some biting fish. We ended up with 9 undersized hybrid, ( had to throw those back ) Two keeper hybrid and two striper a 22 inch and a 20 inch . And we also got 30 sand bass but we weren't hunting them so threw them back smile we wanted the big fish LOL. It was a slow day at first but it turned out really good. And the weather was great too. Ran into Flounder Mike B and his daughter Molly and also saw Bill and Tammy Davis out too. Great seeing y,all.Saw Andrew Taylor form a distance but we stayed out of his way because he had clients. We always stay out of the guides way so they can put there clients on the fish. I think we saw Roy Songy but i am not sure .Good seeing you from a distance Andrew thumb. Today side imaging was the key to locating the fish. Glad i had one today smile. Thanks Frank going with me can't wait to do it again.

Posted By: Fishboy Frank

Re: Tawkoni with Fishboy Frank --got some big ones to clean - 10/09/17 02:57 PM

Keith it was a beautiful sunrise and great day on the lake! Sometimes fishing is just "catching." And other times it's truly "fishing." We had to do a lot of fishing. Before we finally started catching. But just being out there and seeing that sunrise and the beautiful clouds was worth the price of admission. We always have a blast. And as I told people on Facebook. You can hear Keith out there laughing all the way to the next county! It's a stress reliever that's for sure. Until the next time. Peace and thanks for the invite.
Posted By: lenahorse

Re: Tawkoni with Fishboy Frank --got some big ones to clean - 10/09/17 04:36 PM

Frank fishing with the whole group is the best medicine I have had and honored to be able to do so, I cant wait till the next time we all can do it again, I will give it a try Wed this week if wind lays, it is really blowing here. I still would love to do a group trip with all of us.
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Tawkoni with Fishboy Frank --got some big ones to clean - 10/10/17 02:37 PM

Thanks for keeping me updated with the pics. I was working wishing I was out there with y’all.
Posted By: Filletmaker

Re: Tawkoni with Fishboy Frank --got some big ones to clean - 10/10/17 04:50 PM

Way to go boy's! Ya did better than we did Friday we never found them. banana
Posted By: Coachzee

Re: Tawkoni with Fishboy Frank --got some big ones to clean - 10/10/17 06:02 PM

Great job kieth and frank, I have a trip booked with Matt for Friday! Looks like fishing is on fire and I can't wait!!! banana
Posted By: DrWhiplash

Re: Tawkoni with Fishboy Frank --got some big ones to clean - 10/11/17 03:28 AM

Keith ‘is’ Bounds and Determined to get those biggies!! cheers clap And with great company ta boot with FishboyFrank!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Tawakoni with Fishboy Frank --got some big ones to clean - 10/13/17 04:05 AM

coolphotos and a awesome post! cheers
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Tawakoni with Fishboy Frank --got some big ones to clean - 10/13/17 09:51 PM

I don't think you two ever had a bad trip angel cheers
Posted By: Fishboy Frank

Re: Tawakoni with Fishboy Frank --got some big ones to clean - 10/14/17 11:52 PM

Thanks Larry! We have a special group of friends. Gene and I said today it is so therapeutic. Looking forward to doing it again.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum