thumb
Posted By: Andrew Taylor

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/26/17 03:03 PM

click bait grin
Posted By: Captain Yakker

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/26/17 05:41 PM

Originally Posted By: SeaPro-Todd
You made me look. Very cool, Timmy. Medium heavy or finesse? ? frkazoid

Dunno about Timmy, but I prefer finesse tops. Those medium heavy ones tend to fall victim to gravity over time. roflmao
Posted By: Luke57

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/27/17 06:03 PM

Good one
Posted By: TXcrappie1997

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/27/17 08:58 PM

Is this what the forum has come to? Cartoons? Take these to the photos section I enjoy pictures of real fish.
Posted By: Yamonne

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/27/17 09:25 PM

popcorn
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/27/17 10:13 PM

roflmao roflmao roflmao
Posted By: Timmychanga

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/28/17 01:42 AM

Originally Posted By: TXcrappie1997
Is this what the forum has come to? Cartoons? Take these to the photos section I enjoy pictures of real fish.
ok no more cartoons I promise. You are a long time member and I will respect that. I will actually stop posting over all. Moving to a new forum anyway. Later Texas Fishing Forum

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/28/17 01:58 AM

hmmm
Posted By: jbobo

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/28/17 03:59 AM

Tim, I enjoy your posts as do others apparently by their comments. Sad to let one hater who hardly has posted anything in 5 years, that is helpful to others or not, control something others enjoy. How hard is it to skip a certain subject or person who you are not interested in? You have a talent that we appreciate and will miss if you leave. Besides that you have posted many times with some awesome catches and the info to help others do the same.
My
2cents
Posted By: Neil Aggarwal

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/28/17 04:47 AM

The cartoons make this forum better, not worse. There are plenty of real pictures if you want to see them. Personally, I like both.
Posted By: rdmac

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/28/17 01:21 PM

Timmy your posts and cartoons are great!
Posted By: chascat

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/28/17 06:47 PM

I looked for the cartoons as much as the reports. Sure am going to miss them,but I understand.
Posted By: Blues

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/28/17 08:28 PM

Where's all your reports? Or do you just troll?

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/28/17 09:52 PM

troll
RIP TimmyChanga
Posted By: CenTexan

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/28/17 11:26 PM

I just clicked over here to show my wife. I thought it was hilarious.
Posted By: TCK73

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/29/17 12:25 AM

Originally Posted By: Blues

Where's all your reports? Or do you just troll?

Kinda what I was thinking.
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/29/17 03:11 PM

I am a big fan of your fish artworks, Timmy cuz I love drawing. And many of my buddies are your fans too. Don't let the .01 % naysayers get under your skin. They have their own hard daily battles to deal with. Give them some compassion and move on. Aka grow thicker skin God bless grin

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/29/17 07:59 PM

Posted By: TCK73

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/29/17 08:04 PM

Keep after it Changa! thumb

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/29/17 10:35 PM

Don't let the turkeys get you down. Keep it up!
I did not get to see the original pic for the Topless Pole Dance, please post it again. I would like to see it.

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/29/17 10:40 PM

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/29/17 10:42 PM

Love it! I hate it when some idiot has a problem with people having fun.

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/30/17 01:37 AM

haha so much for a "Private" Message. It's honestly kind of embarrassing that you're doing this just from one negative comment. Like my dad always said, "Build a bridge and get over it." Everyone on here likes your pictures, so I don't know why you have to get so butt hurt over one negative comment. How bout next time instead of making a big deal about it and saying you're going to leave, you just ignore it? I'm not trying to troll or anything on here, but this is kind of ridiculous.
Posted By: jbobo

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/30/17 04:07 AM

clap
Good call Tim!
Posted By: Lake Side Lures

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/30/17 12:56 PM

Since Timmy is in the shirt business I wish he would put his art work on tee shirts and offer them for sale. I would love to have a shirt win the one about the stripper tournament on it. I laughed my butt off when I read that one. He has a good sense of humor and puts out some funny stuff. How many other guys would buy tee shirts with his art work on them.
Posted By: BlueTuna

Re: Topless pole dance - 07/31/17 05:09 AM

I really enjoy your drawing and your sense of humor. I believe it's a plus, a contribution. I like it, look forward to more.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum