Texas Fishing Forum

The kiddos had a blast on RC with their parents!

Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

The kiddos had a blast on RC with their parents! - 07/13/17 07:11 PM

The  McDaniels family was a absolute pleasure to guide. 
Good fishermen, the kiddos were into it and we couldn't have had a better morning! 
We caught them on top schooling and than we caught them deep with the slabs, a 100 fish and a whole lots of undersized hybrids  makes it a great morning !
Thanks Michael

FAMILY FISHING
Fishing is great activity for the whole family:
It doesn’t matter if you’re old or young, a boy or a girl. Fishing is a fun activity for the whole family. It doesn’t even matter if you’re a fishing novice or a fishing expert, you’ll catch on quickly and have fun learning something with your family in the meantime. You will appreciate spend a whole morning with the family.
Why not give you me a call at 214-728-3310 and let's do some fishing. You can visit my web site at www.texasfishingguide.net for trip information and more pictures.
Posted By: Duck Sausage

Re: The kiddos had a blast on RC with their parents! - 07/13/17 10:01 PM

Bob, thanks for an awesome day on the water! Your experience and knowledge of the lake was invaluable. Today could not have been any more perfect for our family.

Bob is super laid-back, very conversational, and flat out puts you on the fish. We put 100 on ice, but probably threw back another 50 undersized whites and hybrids. Guys, if you're looking for lots of action, a place with easy access and a great overall experience...Bob is your guy.
Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

Re: The kiddos had a blast on RC with their parents! - 07/14/17 11:10 PM

Thanks Michael my pleasure!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: The kiddos had a blast on RC with their parents! - 07/15/17 12:14 AM

Great post and some nice fish. Good job. thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum