Texas Fishing Forum

You Asked for a Granbury Report...Here it is!!

Posted By: mwacosta

You Asked for a Granbury Report...Here it is!! - 06/18/17 07:20 PM

Had Three trips on Granbury this weekend, two on Sat and one on Sunday. The evening trip on Sat was not as good, but we still caught fish. Fish are from Decordova to the Dam. first pic is Sunday Father's day, Second is sat am and final is sat pm. Fish were in different locations each trip. Live Shad was the ticket. Biggest came on sunday with a 10lber.

Posted By: TCK73

Re: You Asked for a Granbury Report...Here it is!! - 06/18/17 07:52 PM

Nice work thumb
Posted By: jbobo

Re: You Asked for a Granbury Report...Here it is!! - 06/18/17 09:28 PM

thumb
Posted By: Poke

Re: You Asked for a Granbury Report...Here it is!! - 06/19/17 03:42 PM

LOL I put my boat in while you were at the pier. I think my friend may have talked to you. I thought about asking for pointers but didn't want to encroach. My biggest question is were you anchored off using motors or an actual anchor?
Posted By: PKfishin

Re: You Asked for a Granbury Report...Here it is!! - 06/19/17 04:00 PM

Ha ha...live shad is always the ticket for stripers. Insane how well that works.
Posted By: Andrew Taylor

Re: You Asked for a Granbury Report...Here it is!! - 06/19/17 04:32 PM

thumb
Posted By: mwacosta

Re: You Asked for a Granbury Report...Here it is!! - 06/19/17 06:17 PM

I use a minn-kota I pilot. I don't use a real anchor anymore if I don't have to. Some fish bit while slow moving over them. When I have them underneath me, I just push the Anchor button on the remote.

PK Fishin - Yes live bait is good for stripers, but last weekend I had a day that not one of the fish I caught was on bait. The fish were full and would only hit slabs....Reactionary bites. They were obviously full.

Each day is a new adventure, you never quite know what to expect.
Posted By: Kyle_N07

Re: You Asked for a Granbury Report...Here it is!! - 06/19/17 08:26 PM

Speaking of Slabs...this morning on Granbury, before and during rain caught this good one...went back after the rain and they were MIA...good ol striper fishing for ya. 😆

Posted By: BUBBAJ 115

Re: You Asked for a Granbury Report...Here it is!! - 06/20/17 12:03 AM

Is bait easy before sunrise? Only been on Granbury once about 7 yrs ago. Caught bait at the ramp next to the 377 bridge. Also Is the ramp still open? Thanks in advance.
Posted By: Czechster

Re: You Asked for a Granbury Report...Here it is!! - 06/20/17 11:17 AM

Definitely finding larger fish. 11 lbs. a week ago.
Posted By: dmunsie

Re: You Asked for a Granbury Report...Here it is!! - 06/20/17 11:32 AM

So good to hear Granbury is coming back to life! cheers banana
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum