Texas Fishing Forum

PURSUING A DREAM!

Posted By: Captain - Noel Ibarra

PURSUING A DREAM! - 06/04/16 06:05 PM

Hello all it has been a very long time since I've log in on the TFF or even post on the site.
it has also been a while since i fished as well. True is i have a passion for fishing and I'm sure im not the only one who loves this sport. Well let me tell ya it was a close call for me... lots of hospital visits internal bleeding for a whole month and they could not fine a symptom. finally after a colonoscopy they find two cancerous tumors level one past my colon. they have been removed lots of treatment and repeated back to back radiology which was very painful. all this time laying in bed has got me thinking of how i would always love to become a FISHING GUIDE! well all my friends and supported wife told me go it for it what do you have to Loose. well here i am now pushing hard for what i love to do, hope it all goes well and wish me luck. i have been guiding for a whole month now and it has been amazing. thanks all for your time and hope to hear from ya soon.

be safe stay healthy and love your family....
GOD is good and he knows how to do you well at the perfect timing of your life!
Posted By: kodys'papa

Re: PURSUING A DREAM! - 06/04/16 07:18 PM

Good luck and congrats thumb
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: PURSUING A DREAM! - 06/04/16 09:08 PM

I went thru some colon surgery myself several years ago. Glad you are back on your feet. Congratulations on your new business. What lake are you working on.

Re: PURSUING A DREAM! - 06/04/16 10:30 PM

Thank you all so much....I have fish lake Lewisville all my life so guiding there for now. I live in mesquite I have never fished hubbard may have to learn it. I plan in expanding like lake grapevine,hubbard,making runs to tawakoni and cedar creek....I guess I'll start to learn one lake at a time and take it from there of course god permitting and my health aswell.
Posted By: TCK73

Re: PURSUING A DREAM! - 06/05/16 12:26 AM

Best of luck to you sir! fish

Re: PURSUING A DREAM! - 06/06/16 03:31 AM

Thank you,
Lake Lewisville today ...dead man's point was the target area nice sandies and lots of undersized hybrids....it will only get better!
Posted By: bigtexnick

Re: PURSUING A DREAM! - 06/11/16 02:36 AM

Congrats on seizing your dream and god's speed with your health!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum