Texas Fishing Forum

TSA schedule.

Posted By: Captjohn

TSA schedule. - 01/22/16 08:06 PM

Hey all my TSA friends. Looks like a tournament in February for TSA? I think Lone Palm will be entering this year if I can put a crew together.

Anymore info would be helpful.
Posted By: GMB

Re: TSA schedule. - 01/22/16 10:01 PM

John - Here is the schedule for 2016.

Canyon Lake – February 6, 2016 - Weigh-in at The Lodge On Turkey Cove

Whitney – March 12, 2016 - Planning on having this at Uncle Gus's

Possum Kingdom – April 9, 2016 - Location TBD

Richland Chambers – May 7, 2016 - Location TBD

Cedar Creek – July 9, 2016 - Location TBD

We decided to reduce the number of tournaments this year to 5 versus the 7 or 8 that we normally have. Canyon Lake is typically good in February, lots of good fish. Whitney currently has a lot of fish being caught with some really nice double digit fish in the mix. Possum Kingdom was really good in the March / April timeframe last year and I am hoping it will be the same this year. My boat caught 4 PK Stripers last April that were 15+ pounds. RC is always good in May and Cedar Creek well that lake is never nice to me

Also, we did get some good feedback on NOT having the Captain’s Meeting and will continue to not have them. This just makes it easier on everyone. We will post a start (lines in the water) and stop time (lines out of the water) for each tournament.

We are also going not going to have a registration the morning of the tournaments. To register you can send an email to texasstriperassociation@gmail.com stating that you will be participating or simply give me a phone call at 682-556-4591 and state that you will be fishing the tournament. We will take you at your word that you will show up if you say you will. At the weigh-in you can pay the entry fees. You just have to make sure that you have read and understood the rules that will are on the website.

George
Posted By: RANDY WOOD

Re: TSA schedule. - 01/23/16 03:01 PM

I'll be at as many as I can. Looking forward to it
Posted By: Striper Sniper

Re: TSA schedule. - 01/26/16 01:47 AM

Planning on all but PK right now. Randy scares me.
wink
Posted By: Kerry Dugan

Re: TSA schedule. - 01/26/16 01:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Striper Sniper
Planning on all but PK right now. Randy scares me.
wink

I think randy sometimes scares hisself.
Posted By: RANDY WOOD

Re: TSA schedule. - 01/26/16 04:33 AM

I scared myself today. Fished three hours and one bite that we did not catch😡
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum