Texas Fishing Forum

Happy Fathers Day on Mother Hubbard

Posted By: DrWhiplash

Happy Fathers Day on Mother Hubbard - 06/21/15 07:37 PM

Well we had the chance to get out this morning for a little while between storms... Thanks David Double Dee for
the fun ride this morning! Had action from the get go so dad and Max stayed occupied grin Had to run in for about 30 minutes to hide from a lil lighting and thunder but as we headed back out Pat Filletmaker gave us a shout that he was on some ..thanks Pat cheers There we ran into Slovelace Steve out catching nice to meet ya! Watching Max reel in fish after fish was a Father's Day gift along with the Ladiesman pulling in a few was by far a great day..... Thanks again David for the invite this morning cheers Most all fish caught on the white 4in ice cocamoe from Moestackleshop ..
David and Max

Happy Father's Day to all
Posted By: Coachzee

Re: Happy Fathers Day on Mother Hubbard - 06/21/15 07:50 PM

Great fishing terry ray pat Dave max and the gang! Love seeing max in the pics with the fishes! Doesn't get any better than that!
Posted By: Yaffe (Jeff)

Re: Happy Fathers Day on Mother Hubbard - 06/21/15 08:40 PM

Glad to see the fish were active.....Happy Father's Day To All!!!
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Happy Fathers Day on Mother Hubbard - 06/21/15 08:41 PM

I can't think of a better Father's Day present!!!
Posted By: Scotty P

Re: Happy Fathers Day on Mother Hubbard - 06/22/15 12:25 AM

Excellent! !! That's a good day right there!
Posted By: Rockwall Roy

Re: Happy Fathers Day on Mother Hubbard - 06/22/15 12:49 AM

Nice catch guys! Happy Father's Day.
Posted By: Jeff Craft

Re: Happy Fathers Day on Mother Hubbard - 06/22/15 01:22 AM

Sounds like a great trip guys! Happy Fathers Day!
Posted By: sloveless

Re: Happy Fathers Day on Mother Hubbard - 06/22/15 12:38 PM

It was nice to meet all of y'all, thanks for the shout. I'm usually pretty cautious about running up on people on the water. Hopefully I'll see y'all out again soon.

Looked like you guys were having a blast, that's awesome to have three generations out there catching together!

It was a pretty good day for me too, before getting onto that school you guys were on I found some fish over on the west side I-30 bridge. They stayed up top long enough for me to grab about 7 fish out of that school, then went down and shut off. All of mine were caught on #4 Mepp's + grub or a shad-pattern crank.

Just a question for you Hubbard crew: How do you guys communicate out on the lake? I usually carry a marine radio on me - on Lavon I always report on 78 if I'm onto good active fish. Do you guys monitor a channel or just hit up cell phones?
Posted By: Mix

Re: Happy Fathers Day on Mother Hubbard - 06/22/15 04:07 PM

Looks like a great day!
Posted By: lenahorse

Re: Happy Fathers Day on Mother Hubbard - 06/22/15 04:19 PM

Great trip, getting over surgery here, all good now I think, COME ON COOPER TRIP!
Posted By: DrWhiplash

Re: Happy Fathers Day on Mother Hubbard - 06/22/15 10:47 PM

Thanks everyone yall know we're haveN fun if you see us on the water ANYTIME juggle Yes Lena it won't be long now before we fly da' Coop!
Steve we normally just use are cell phones for communication but however I will occasional use my MEGAPHONE coach That normally works the best grin But yes we do have radios and that would be great also to use just gotta remember to carry it cheers

One more groupE shot for a great day
Posted By: Filletmaker

Re: Happy Fathers Day on Mother Hubbard - 06/22/15 10:58 PM

Good seeing you guy's out and it was great getting into schooling fish. It sound like they were schooling in a lot of places between the storms. cheers
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Happy Fathers Day on Mother Hubbard - 06/23/15 01:08 AM

Looks to be a great father's day with happy dad's and even little Max cheers
I celebrated with family in Austin and Marble Falls. Had a great father's day also king
Posted By: Bry Fly

Re: Happy Fathers Day on Mother Hubbard - 06/23/15 02:11 AM

Priceless right there! It Don't get much better !
Posted By: Fishboy Frank

Re: Happy Fathers Day on Mother Hubbard - 06/23/15 12:58 PM

Love seeing the pictures on text and on here! Looks like you all had another great day on the lake! I had over four inches of rain in my gage from the night before. Glad the fish didn't drown!
Posted By: PlanoKeith

Re: Happy Fathers Day on Mother Hubbard - 06/23/15 01:38 PM

Great report. Too bad i missed it. See ya soon
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum