Texas Fishing Forum

Why no Texoma reports...

Posted By: PKfishin

Why no Texoma reports... - 04/23/15 03:14 PM

Weather or Lockjaw?

April has been strange up there for sure. Catching lots of box fish now but have no idea where the "stripers" went.
Posted By: lite-liner

Re: Why no Texoma reports... - 04/23/15 06:11 PM

They're up the river, makin magic......

Gizzards are gettin it on, too woot
Posted By: TIM CLINE

Re: Why no Texoma reports... - 04/23/15 06:48 PM

Fishing was solid this past weekend and I know J.D. Lyle had a two boat trip today that both boats had there limit by around 8:30 I would call that pretty good!
Posted By: Lead slinger

Re: Why no Texoma reports... - 04/23/15 08:05 PM

I hear it's off right now . My son had a trip with a well know guide over the weekend not one fish . I was very proud of him and his group for understanding it's fishing and not always catching .
Posted By: CATDADDY JR

Re: Why no Texoma reports... - 04/23/15 09:05 PM

Fishing has been good for numbers and this past sunday I found some good overs, but not very many.
Posted By: chrisc/striper express guide service

Re: Why no Texoma reports... - 04/24/15 01:30 AM

It has been very up and down lately but has improved this week drastically
Posted By: Texoma Guide John Blasingame

Re: Why no Texoma reports... - 04/24/15 03:15 AM

Yes. Last weekend was slow for me as well. It didn't help that Saturdays trip didn't leave the dock till almost 8 and had to be back in at 11:30 but the fish just weren't doing a thing where I was fishing. Sunday wasn't much better either but since them it's been excellent. It's been a crazy year and a roller coater ride at times but quality fish this year.
Posted By: RogerB

Re: Why no Texoma reports... - 04/24/15 04:41 PM

Hang in there......it is about to bust loose! smile
Posted By: CATDADDY JR

Re: Why no Texoma reports... - 04/24/15 08:09 PM

Today was a slow day in the rain. Cleaned about 30 fish with be biggest about 4-5 lbs. It shouldnt be to much longer and the fishing should just take off. This weekends weather looks better than today was so hopefully we will find some active fish. Weirdest thing i see right now is im marking a ton of fish but only catching a couple when every rod should be down.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum