Texas Fishing Forum

Striper Guide Recommendations for Texoma.

Posted By: TexasBlueDevil

Striper Guide Recommendations for Texoma. - 02/28/15 08:02 PM

I'm looking to take my son and a couple nephews fishing at Texoma.

Any advice on guides would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Posted By: Joe Slab

Re: Striper Guide Recommendations for Texoma. - 02/28/15 08:19 PM

There are several guides that post reports on here almost daily. They are all excellent fishermen. I don't think you can go wrong with anyone of them. thumb
Posted By: moonriver

Re: Striper Guide Recommendations for Texoma. - 02/28/15 09:44 PM

Carey @ striper express. He's super cool with kids.
Posted By: MagicWand

Re: Striper Guide Recommendations for Texoma. - 02/28/15 10:16 PM

Hey Txbluedevil - are the kids old enough to cast lures or are you thinking a "bait fish" guide day with them?
Posted By: River Mongrel

Re: Striper Guide Recommendations for Texoma. - 03/01/15 03:17 AM

Not all Texoma Guides are equal. My vote is striper express !
Posted By: gasman59

Re: Striper Guide Recommendations for Texoma. - 03/01/15 04:10 AM

I've been with JD Lyle many times over the last 10+ years. Without a doubt he is the best..And I have been with many others including those that post on here. He will lure fish or bait fish and will catch fish when others can't ! He has a huge boat and great with families and kids.
Tell him John B sent Ya smile
www.texomaguide.com
Posted By: Pastor John

Re: Striper Guide Recommendations for Texoma. - 03/01/15 08:52 PM

I hired a guide that I was very impressed with, JD Lyle. It was tough fishing that day and JD worked really hard to get us on fish. We eventually got a limit, but JD kept fishing, catch and release, until late afternoon. I am sure all the guides on here are good. JD did everything I wanted from a guide. You never know how the fishing will be the day you go out, but you won't be disappointed with JD.
Posted By: kenwig1

Re: Striper Guide Recommendations for Texoma. - 03/02/15 09:39 PM

Striper Express\ Chris Carie does a great job with everyone. Kids, beginners, intermediate, and the most advanced. I have fished with Chris for about 20 years now. Never been disappointed. Been days we didn't catch as many but the great days out weigh. Have fun!!!!

Re: Striper Guide Recommendations for Texoma. - 03/02/15 09:41 PM

Plus Chris has lake records!!
Originally Posted By: kenwig1
Striper Express\ Chris Carie does a great job with everyone. Kids, beginners, intermediate, and the most advanced. I have fished with Chris for about 20 years now. Never been disappointed. Been days we didn't catch as many but the great days out weigh. Have fun!!!!
Posted By: lenahorse

Re: Striper Guide Recommendations for Texoma. - 03/02/15 09:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Lightnin Rod
Not all Texoma Guides are equal. My vote is striper express !

+100% on that
Posted By: chrisc/striper express guide service

Re: Striper Guide Recommendations for Texoma. - 03/02/15 10:10 PM

thanks so much for the kind words this is a whose guide is better contest on here and one thing I'll tell you for sure JD has a bigger boat :-) if you choose us awesome we will do you a good job if you choose JD he will also do you a good job as would john blasingame and many others up here. The most important thing is come up here and do some fishing

Re: Striper Guide Recommendations for Texoma. - 03/02/15 10:14 PM

I like bigger fish. Not boats. Ha!But I do hear good things about JD Lyle
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum