Texas Fishing Forum

Texas Striper Association comes to Canyon Lake on February 21, 2015

Posted By: GMB

Texas Striper Association comes to Canyon Lake on February 21, 2015 - 02/16/15 09:32 PM

This year 2015 marks the Texas Striper Association's 25th Year. There are still members of the Texas Striper Association that are still fishing in the tournaments! 2015 should be another good year and a lot of fun.

The 1st Tournament of the 2015 Season is once again going to be on Canyon Lake. Canyon Lake has produced two 18+ pound Stripers in two of the last 3 TSA Tournaments.

The tournament is going to be hosted at "The Lodge at Turkey Cove." Both Registration and Weigh-In with at "The Lodge at Turkey Cove." Registration will be from 5:00am to 6:00am. Weigh-In will be at 3:00pm.

There WILL NOT be a Captain's Meeting.

This Year we will be trying something different. There will not be a Captain's Meeting after Registration. If you have registered early you do not have to come to Registration. If you do not register early, as soon as you register you can leave and launch your boat. What we will do is have a Start Time (Lines in the Water) and a Stop Time (Lines out of the Water).

For The Canyon Lake Tournament on February 21, 2015:

Start Time is 6:30am - You Cannot Start Fishing Until This Time. No Lines Should Be In The Water Prior To 6:30am

Stop Time is 2:00pm - All Lines Must Be Out Of The Water At 2:00pm. You Must Be In Line For The Weigh-In By 3:00pm.

For more information go to http://www.texasstriperassociation.com/

If you have any questions please give me a call at 682-556-4591.

GMB
Posted By: big D

Re: Texas Striper Association comes to Canyon Lake on February 21, 2015 - 02/17/15 12:49 PM

Cant wait...
Posted By: Sharc

Re: Texas Striper Association comes to Canyon Lake on February 21, 2015 - 02/17/15 06:02 PM

I hear Team SharcBait is the favorite to win it again this year!! Better bring your A-game.........

Good Luck!!

cheers cheers
Posted By: Tejas Trofeo

Re: Texas Striper Association comes to Canyon Lake on February 21, 2015 - 02/17/15 07:15 PM

is there a good number of stripers on Canyon?
Posted By: GMB

Re: Texas Striper Association comes to Canyon Lake on February 21, 2015 - 02/17/15 07:15 PM

We are really looking forward to Canyon. This lake has always been good to me, every time I have fished it. We will have a couple of new partners this year also!

If you hear Chance barking, that is because he is bored, not because we are on fish.

GMB
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum