Texas Fishing Forum

May 31st and June 1st Texoma report

Posted By: TIM CLINE

May 31st and June 1st Texoma report - 06/02/14 12:07 PM

Saturday morning helped out with a 3 boat trip and we were able to leave the dock right at 6:00 and I think that really helped! Right out to the deep water and when I shut down I happend to stop on a big wad of fish!!! Dropped an anchor and then Casey and Mark got tied up inline with me before the anchor even pulled tight we had fish on! Was pretty steady for a couple of hours!
I am pretty sure the kids wore the dads out on this trip!

Saturday evening trip was awesome!!! Big fish splash down!!! Did not keep count but the group flat wore them out on top waters for atleast two hours!! We had them all to ourselves for quite awhile! Every cast you had multiple huge blow ups or you caught one!!! Only Pic I had time for!

Sunday mornings trip we went right back to those top water fish and had several big blow ups but only caught three! Left there and went back to the deep water to get some box fish in the cooler! Caught several box and then went back to the area where the top water fish had been and caught a few more on top but smaller fish! Set one last anchor on a river ledge where I had caught a few the afternoon before. Before we got on those top water fish! Ended up catching several nice overs on that set and couple big box fish and thru back a few overs!These peeps took several pics and texted them to me!

Oh and there are some baby stripers already back in the lake!
Posted By: threeseas

Re: May 31st and June 1st Texoma report - 06/02/14 12:51 PM

GLAD TO SEE THOSE KIDS ON THE WATER...............
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum