Texas Fishing Forum

Ray Hubbard

Posted By: OOIAL

Ray Hubbard - 03/30/14 05:24 AM

Hello everyone, I will be fishing for Paul Rodgers the bombay, and operation once in a lifetime where i will be taking out wounded Soldiers. If you see me out there i will be in a 22ft blue sportsman, stop by and say hello, look forward to meeting some of you out on the water.
Posted By: VIP Fishing

Re: Ray Hubbard - 03/30/14 11:09 AM

welcome
Posted By: Double Dee

Re: Ray Hubbard - 03/30/14 01:19 PM

Welcome to the forum OOIL. You will meet some great people on this board and lake.
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Ray Hubbard - 03/30/14 03:00 PM

Hubbard has some great guys and gals. Check out the RHSA website. Welcome aboard.
Posted By: SeaHunter27

Re: Ray Hubbard - 03/31/14 12:03 AM

Welcome
Posted By: Filletmaker

Re: Ray Hubbard - 03/31/14 12:31 AM

welcome Stop by and say hi on the water. Pat
Posted By: Rockwall Roy

Re: Ray Hubbard - 03/31/14 12:35 AM

You do any good yesterday Pat. We got 4 and sunset.
Posted By: Filletmaker

Re: Ray Hubbard - 03/31/14 08:26 PM

No we didnt stay out long. Burned some gas checking spots and not finding anything. It looked like everyone else was moving, looking also so I went back in to fish off the dock for some Crappie. We caught about 15 and left about 8. I would have called ya if I would have found any.
Posted By: Razorback Fish Guy

Re: Ray Hubbard - 03/31/14 10:23 PM

Hey I'm new to the fishing forum, thanks for all the good info!!
Posted By: Double Dee

Re: Ray Hubbard - 03/31/14 10:41 PM

Welcome to the forum Razorback Fish Guy! You will meet some great guys on this forum. Stop by and say hello when you are out.
Posted By: fly_on_a_xpress

Re: Ray Hubbard - 04/01/14 12:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Filletmaker
No we didnt stay out long. Burned some gas checking spots and not finding anything. It looked like everyone else was moving, looking also so I went back in to fish off the dock for some Crappie. We caught about 15 and left about 8. I would have called ya if I would have found any.

You need put some minnows in the bait bucket front of your slip for me next time. rolfmao
Not really i did see it in the water the other day over there.
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Ray Hubbard - 04/01/14 12:40 PM

Originally Posted By: CHAMPION FISH
Hubbard has some great guys and gals. Check out the RHSA website. Welcome aboard.
cheers

And we know who got the most awesome and baddest red boat on the lake now grin
Posted By: Yaffe (Jeff)

Re: Ray Hubbard - 04/01/14 02:57 PM

Welcome!!

Gene is right, there are alot of good people fishing Hubbard. Very soon they will be in large groups making a lot of noise and maybe catching a fish or two...... Warning there's a shark on Hubbard...rolfmao
Posted By: Dingbat

Re: Ray Hubbard - 04/01/14 03:32 PM

welcome
Posted By: Clint W.

Re: Ray Hubbard - 04/01/14 03:53 PM

Originally Posted By: SeaPro-Todd
Originally Posted By: CHAMPION FISH
cheers

And we know who got the most awesome and baddest red boat on the lake now grin

I got to climb in and look around the "baddest red boat" (I took my shoes off) Sunday afternoon at the ramp. He's got room for ALL of us in that thing. Very NICE!!!
Posted By: Clint W.

Re: Ray Hubbard - 04/01/14 03:56 PM

Originally Posted By: OOIAL
Hello everyone, I will be fishing for Paul Rodgers the bombay, and operation once in a lifetime where i will be taking out wounded Soldiers. If you see me out there i will be in a 22ft blue sportsman, stop by and say hello, look forward to meeting some of you out on the water.

Welcome to The Texas Fishing Forum!
Posted By: Fishboy Frank

Re: Ray Hubbard - 04/01/14 04:10 PM

When on the water quite a few of us have RHSA stickers on our boats. Feel free to say hello. Also watch for when we have an RHSA get together. Is a good way to meet the guys. Welcome.
Posted By: TheDobber

Re: Ray Hubbard - 04/02/14 01:58 AM

Welcome to The Forum!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum