Texas Fishing Forum

tnt slabs ?

Posted By: leeroybrown

tnt slabs ? - 02/18/14 07:26 PM

I just ordered some slabs from the tnt slab website .anyone order anything recently . Seems like Brian has posted in a while. Thanks leeroy
Posted By: PlanoKeith

Re: tnt slabs ? - 02/18/14 07:42 PM

You're good. He posted a while back that he is real busy raising his youngen and working but will get the orders out asap. May take a week or two he said but you will for sure get the slabs thumb
Posted By: leeroybrown

Re: tnt slabs ? - 02/18/14 08:16 PM

Good deal thanks for the info cheers
Posted By: Slabman ‘180’

Re: tnt slabs ? - 02/23/14 12:10 AM

Leroy, I see your order should ship out Monday or Tuesday. Hadnt posted anything in awhile as it had been so cold I hadn't been able to make baits. By the way congrats, your order was the last order from TNT SLABS unless someone else buys the business. Check out the link below in my signature...I was the original TNT Slab owner...hope you will look at www.redneckfishn.com for your future slab needs. Thanks for your support!
Posted By: Axman9

Re: tnt slabs ? - 02/23/14 02:51 PM

Bryon, I didn't know you were back in the biz. I thought you sold the biz several years ago.

Working a full time job, fishing, family, etc. really makes it tough to keep a lure biz going.

Good luck to www.redneckfishn.com in their endeavors!!

Next time you are coming to Texoma, give me a shout.
Posted By: Slabman ‘180’

Re: tnt slabs ? - 02/23/14 04:16 PM

Hey Axman, Your Partly Right, I Had Most Of Those Bait ShopsAnd AcademY Stores While Working Full Time, Family, And Fishing,etc. So....I Have ScaLed Back, I Do Still Work Full Time, My Family Is Minus One(exwife), Currently Have Zero Stores, Which Will Change Soon, (I Would Like To Have 3 To 5 Quality Stores), Fishing To Be Honest, I Do Very Little Of That Since Lake Altus Went Golden Algae. I Just Am Looking To Peddle A Few Lures, Not Looking For A Lot Of Business, Just Sell A Few Thousand Baits A Year.Thanks For Your Reply.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum