Texas Fishing Forum

EPIC Center Console Info?

Posted By: Tawakoni Todd

EPIC Center Console Info? - 01/01/14 06:38 PM

Does anyone have or been in one of the newer EPIC 22 Center Consoles? They supposedly make them thinner but tougher now, only weigh 1800lbs. Wondering if anyone has had one in decent chop and how the ride was?
Posted By: Capt. Michael Littlejohn

Re: EPIC Center Console Info? - 01/01/14 07:05 PM

I have, twice. They are pretty nice boats...remind me of a sea fox a lot...but has a larger Carolina flare. Ride good in chop too. thumb
Posted By: OldChamp

Re: EPIC Center Console Info? - 01/01/14 08:28 PM

Might check this ABF thread:

http://www.austinbassfishing.com/forum/boats-motors/39760-epic-22sc-boat-paper-thin-hull.html

Re: EPIC Center Console Info? - 01/01/14 11:17 PM

Very good info! Thanks. While I'm bringing it up, does anyone have any experience/opinion about the 22 foot Blue Wave True Bay CC?
Posted By: Guide Joe Read

Re: EPIC Center Console Info? - 01/02/14 12:10 AM

I have not rode in one yet but a very good friend of mine is the factory rep for Epic...he knows them inside and out...they are suppose to be coming out with a 25 footer also...if your serious about one call or text me and I will hook you up with him...he could tell you a lot and maybe hook you up with a demo ride.
My # 903-880-7207 cell

Re: EPIC Center Console Info? - 01/02/14 12:40 AM

My bad, PURE Bay Blue Wave CC....
Posted By: DrWhiplash

Re: EPIC Center Console Info? - 01/02/14 12:47 AM

There sharp looking boats for sure! That's all I've got ..Good luck and explore all options out there .. cheers
Posted By: R wright

Re: EPIC Center Console Info? - 01/02/14 12:55 AM

I have the 250 open ,it's a big boat I like the ride but on rough days the people in the back take a chance on getting wet,but it's a great boat
Posted By: wrvtexoma

Re: EPIC Center Console Info? - 01/02/14 05:22 PM

I purchased the 22ft 18 months ago and have been very pleased with the performance. Granted I don't like stiff wind so I try to stay away but it handles well in the Texoma swells.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum