Texas Fishing Forum

**Lake Tawakoni Fishing Guide Trip Openings This Week**<-----

Posted By: Lakeguide

**Lake Tawakoni Fishing Guide Trip Openings This Week**<----- - 12/01/13 08:16 PM

Hey guys, I just realized I'm off/open to book Tuesday and Wednesday this week. The fishing has been great. Its been a big mixed bag of hybrid, giant sandies, and a bunch of blue cats we are catching on flukes. Filling the cooler overflowing the last several trips. Looks like later this week another cold front is gonna hit and bring big North wind, so if you wanna go Tuesday or Wednesday before the nasty stuff gets here gimme a call at 214-415-0166 - Thanks Matt!
Posted By: FishBeeLowMe

Re: **Lake Tawakoni Fishing Guide Trip Openings This Week**<----- - 12/01/13 11:15 PM

Better go see Big C! Twak is rockN
Posted By: fastguy�

Re: **Lake Tawakoni Fishing Guide Trip Openings This Week**<----- - 12/01/13 11:39 PM

You can wear your shorts if ya go Tuesday.
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: **Lake Tawakoni Fishing Guide Trip Openings This Week**<----- - 12/01/13 11:51 PM

It is almost tempting to call in sick. Matt is on great fish, 75 degrees, pre cold front. All the planets have lined up.
Posted By: Double Dee

Re: **Lake Tawakoni Fishing Guide Trip Openings This Week**<----- - 12/02/13 12:14 AM

Somebody better jump on these quick. You will have a fantastic time catching fish and go home with a mess of fillets.
Posted By: Wardo

Re: **Lake Tawakoni Fishing Guide Trip Openings This Week**<----- - 12/02/13 01:29 AM

I sure wish someone would book the Wednesday trip and need another body. I would be in!
Posted By: Pastor John

Re: **Lake Tawakoni Fishing Guide Trip Openings This Week**<----- - 12/02/13 02:42 PM

I will share a trip with others Matt, I cant afford the fare myself. If you need another person please let me know.
Posted By: worm on a hook

Re: **Lake Tawakoni Fishing Guide Trip Openings This Week**<----- - 12/02/13 07:29 PM

Someone needs to jump on this. If you have never dead sticked with matt it will improve your winter fishing immensely. This is the time of year for BIG fish and Matt can put you on them.
Posted By: Pastor John

Re: **Lake Tawakoni Fishing Guide Trip Openings This Week**<----- - 12/02/13 07:38 PM

I was just found out that it will not be possible for me to fish this week due to important meetings. So I will sit in the meetings and dream of catching stripers on Tawakoni.
Posted By: Lakeguide

Re: **Lake Tawakoni Fishing Guide Trip Openings This Week**<----- - 12/03/13 12:30 PM

Wednesday was booked but had to back out. I've had a couple guys call and ask if they could split a trip because they were just a party of one. So....

I can run a party boat if anyone wants to jump
In tomorrow. I just watched the weather and they have backed off the wind forecast and it looks great!
Posted By: lufkinmike

Re: **Lake Tawakoni Fishing Guide Trip Openings This Week**<----- - 12/03/13 02:39 PM

I would like to go on Wednesday ;If you need one person I am your man.
call me at 936-229-2312

Mike
Posted By: lufkinmike

Re: **Lake Tawakoni Fishing Guide Trip Openings This Week**<----- - 12/03/13 05:22 PM

oops mama says we have to go to Houston tomarrow so unfortunately I will not be able to go
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum