Texas Fishing Forum

Two families enjoy a Saturday morning on Richland Chambers and caught lots of sand bass.

Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

Two families enjoy a Saturday morning on Richland Chambers and caught lots of sand bass. - 08/11/13 12:31 AM

Richland Chambers Lake Saturday morning August 10th

Dave Thompson and Keith Seibert brought their families together for a really great morning of fishing on Lake Richland Chambers. These guys caught 175 fish with some caught on top water baits early but most coming on slabs later in the morning.
Thanks guys see you soon!

If you would like to take the family fishing or maybe a 2 family get-together on Richland Chambers Lake located about an hours drive from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, give me a call at 214-728-3310 and let’s schedule a trip and go catch some fish. I can accommodate any size family and enjoy the fun that a family or families experience while fishing together. You can visit my web site at www.texasfishingguide.net for trip information and more pictures.
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Two families enjoy a Saturday morning on Richland Chambers and caught lots of sand bass. - 08/11/13 10:48 AM

coolphotos Awesome!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum