Texas Fishing Forum

??? for Ray Hubbard

Posted By: Chef Matt

??? for Ray Hubbard - 05/16/13 09:40 PM

Just got the boat back running. took it out for first time this year today just to putt around. Its a slow small boat so cant handle the big waves that hubbard has sometimes. My questions are where is the best place to put in? I usually put in off 66 but it is a slow ride over to ih30. Where should i keep an eye out for action? I'm sure with the tournament coming up specifics will be hard to come by but i will take generalities. planning on going friday morning and maybe sunday afternoon. I'm in the John deere boat stop by and say hi.
Posted By: kellygunner

Re: ??? for Ray Hubbard - 05/16/13 10:09 PM

John deer makes a boat? thumb like your style!

Kelly
Posted By: Yaffe (Jeff)

Re: ??? for Ray Hubbard - 05/16/13 10:21 PM

I'm pre-fishing Hubbard in the morning. I will post a full report along with GPS info when I get home... rolfmao
Posted By: Paul Rogers

Re: ??? for Ray Hubbard - 05/16/13 10:22 PM

Chef Matt, text me and I will give you some info on kinda where to start. 214-668-8467
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: ??? for Ray Hubbard - 05/16/13 10:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Yaffe (Jeff)
I'm pre-fishing Hubbard in the morning. I will post a full report along with GPS info when I get home... rolfmao
LOL!

I guess your boat is green? The Bombay got good infos i am sure smile
Posted By: fastguy�

Re: ??? for Ray Hubbard - 05/16/13 10:31 PM

I will be taking a group of handicapped orphans fishing this week-end and could use a little help as well.
Posted By: FishBeeLowMe

Re: ??? for Ray Hubbard - 05/16/13 10:47 PM

Best Spot on RH is here :

32.864469,-96.538563

That's all the help I can give. Don't pitch a ShakyBaky Head 3/16oz into the pipe with a super finesse tricked out senk0 goofed up wacky worm in triple watermelon green, Heavy Red Flake with 10% black metal flake! 5 lb sand bass luv that stuff!

Re: ??? for Ray Hubbard - 05/16/13 11:43 PM

Super duck you make me laugh thats some funny stuff. Bombay i'll shoot you a text. yes my boat is john deere green and yellow. it was my father in laws project for my son. when he past i got it running and floatable. My son picked out john deere colors.
Posted By: Jeff Craft

Re: ??? for Ray Hubbard - 05/17/13 12:38 AM

That is a really good spot, for something.

Chef Matt feel free to send us a report. Need to be ready for Saturday.

Re: ??? for Ray Hubbard - 05/17/13 12:43 AM

32.864469,-96.538563

I was going to end the day there!!!

Re: ??? for Ray Hubbard - 05/17/13 02:19 AM

Originally Posted By: SuperDuck

32.864469,-96.538563

That's all the help I can give. Don't pitch a ShakyBaky Head 3/16oz into the pipe with a super finesse tricked out senk0 goofed up wacky worm in triple watermelon green, Heavy Red Flake with 10% black metal flake! 5 lb sand bass luv that stuff!

Isn't that the only spot on your graph?
Posted By: Sadisdix

Re: ??? for Ray Hubbard - 05/17/13 03:03 AM

I plan on using my tournament winnings on multiple guided trips and lots of fishing lures, stocking more hybrids in Hubbard, elderly, orphans, military, finding puppies a loving home and getting DrWhiplash a visit to the orthodontist!

Anybody have some hotspots for me? banana
Posted By: Going Green

Re: ??? for Ray Hubbard - 05/17/13 03:10 AM

Originally Posted By: SuperDuck

32.864469,-96.538563

Holy. Wah. rolfmao

Best put in is Harbor Bay marina. Its $12 but there is a dock, and a secured (kinda) parking lot. As far as spots... look for humps, structure, and baitfish! Thats all I got until the tourney is over! bolt

Good luck!

Re: ??? for Ray Hubbard - 05/17/13 03:16 AM

Don't worry boys...I'm gonna spill the beans tomorow night bolt
Posted By: DrWhiplash

Re: ??? for Ray Hubbard - 05/17/13 04:11 AM

crazy taz
Posted By: Sadisdix

Re: ??? for Ray Hubbard - 05/17/13 05:43 PM

Maybe a chiropractic adjustment and sports clip hair cut too!! I've seen the pics!
Posted By: Clint W.

Re: ??? for Ray Hubbard - 05/17/13 08:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Sadisdix
I plan on using my tournament winnings on multiple guided trips and lots of fishing lures, stocking more hybrids in Hubbard, elderly, orphans, military, finding puppies a loving home and getting DrWhiplash a visit to the orthodontist!

Anybody have some hotspots for me? banana

Don't think the pot is big enough to fix DrWhiplash's teeth. Just my opinion. GTN69
Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: ??? for Ray Hubbard - 05/17/13 08:39 PM

Originally Posted By: GetTheNet69

Don't think the pot is big enough to fix DrWhiplash's teeth. Just my opinion. GTN69

Ouch!!! Talking about pot, DrWhiplash will be living in a giant pod before his new house is done! violin
Posted By: DrWhiplash

Re: ??? for Ray Hubbard - 05/17/13 08:52 PM

Do what.... It's all good!!!!

Already got my sandbass right here in the above pick! Adios bolt

Re: ??? for Ray Hubbard - 05/18/13 02:33 AM

had a good day. fished some with the wife and the youngest late morning. the water was rough so had to stay in sheltered water. Brought 4 carp to the boat but couldnt get any netted. caght three nice drum and a couple of small sandies. in the afternoon took the other two kids out. just for a bit. fished the ih30 bridge by harbor bay. caught a couple hybrids and one nice blue cat. then drifted a little by the jetty off the 66 bridge boy hooked one that was no match for the light gear he was using and it snapped off. But had a great time.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum