Texas Fishing Forum

THURSDAY ON RICHLAND CHAMBER – SUNSHINE, NO WIND, GREAT CUSTOMERS AND WOW; THE FISHING WERE BITING!!!

Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

THURSDAY ON RICHLAND CHAMBER – SUNSHINE, NO WIND, GREAT CUSTOMERS AND WOW; THE FISHING WERE BITING!!! - 05/11/12 08:54 PM

Richland Chambers Lake Thursday May 10th.
Well after two days of cancellations, I was back on the lake today with a morning and afternoon trip. Great day of fishing on Richland Chambers, sunshine, great customers, no wind and wow, the fish were biting.

MORNING TRIP:
I had the pleasure of guiding Randy Vines and wife Patty and let’s not forget Megan the little puppy dog, she just fit right in, this morning.
The fish were jumping this morning and with Randy and Patty being good fishermen, they knew just what to do. Lots of big sand bass and one keeping hybrid this morning. Couldn’t have asked for better people or better fishing.
Look to see you next time your down.
A morning to talk about, 50 sand bass and 1 keeper hybrid. All caught on silver shad and big yellow slab.

AFTERNOON TRIP:
Kyle Zemlak brought his mom Diana and his dad Colin out for some afternoon fishing. They were a long way from home. Canada seems like is still cold this time of year! Wind wasn't a big problem, so the fishing come together just right.
We shared a lot of stories and lots of laughs. Turns out these folks from Canada are pretty good fishermen and good story tellers as well. You all can come back anytime. Diana and Colin shared a rod which was kind of funny to watch. We pulled 50 sand bass and 2 good hybrids.
Thanks KYLE, I am sure your mom and dad will remember this trip for a long time.

If you like to fish, don’t hesitate to give me call at 214-728-3310 and let’s schedule a trip on beautiful Richland Chambers Lake. I have some openings in May so let’s set a date and go catch some fish. You can visit my web site at www.texasfishingguide.net for trip information and more pictures.

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum