Texas Fishing Forum

SOME GOOD OLD BOYS PUT THE HURT ON SAND BASS AT RICHLAND CHAMBER TODAY PLUS CAUGHT A FEW CATFISH TOO BOOT:

Posted By: BOB HOLMES GS

SOME GOOD OLD BOYS PUT THE HURT ON SAND BASS AT RICHLAND CHAMBER TODAY PLUS CAUGHT A FEW CATFISH TOO BOOT: - 04/18/12 02:53 AM

Richland Chambers Lake April 17th – I had the pleasure of having some long long time customers on board this morning. JD, Cecil, Tommy and Tim are some good old boys out to catch a few fish and that is exactly what they did. It was a cool morning and fish where jumping so we put the humdingers on them and there were no escape with 50 sand bass in any time. Put on the 1 ounce silver shad and finished up the limit of 100 fish. After these guys had their limit, we did a little cat fishing before heading to the ramp. Great day, see you guys in a couple of months.

Richland Chambers Lake is the place to be if you want to catch fish. The lake is producing quality sand bass and in most trips non stop action till you limit out. If you would like to have some fun with some of your buddies, give me a call at 214-728-3310 and let’s go catch some fish. You can visit my web site at www.texasfishingguide.net for trip information and more pictures.

We are going to catch some fish to day!!!

I got one, I got one!!!!

Having lots of fun on RC with guide Bob Holmes

We going to have us a big fish fry:

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum