Texas Fishing Forum

Hybrid & Sandbass

Posted By: ccryder

Hybrid & Sandbass - 11/04/11 12:16 AM

Hello fellow TFF fishermen. I had my best day this year! The cooler water is really getting the Hybrids going. Tuesday Nov. 1st I had only 2 people and they are good fishermen. I asked them if they would rather I would not fish, they said for me to fish. I am not putting my clients down that are new to fishing, we all have to learn, but we usually have a more produtive day with experienced fishermen. Back to Nov. 1st, it was an evening trip,we got some pretty good Sandbass, then it got crazy! In 2 1/2 hours we got 17 Hybrids, 3 to 8 pounds. Best day of this year and my blankiety blank camera would not work!!! My clients Bill or Ron neither one brought a camera. It was still a great day. The bait of choice was Shad color, Lipless crank bait. I hope this info will help you put another fish or two in the boat.
C.C.

Posted By: luv to fish

Re: Hybrid & Sandbass - 11/04/11 01:04 AM

Wowwee on the hibbies!! Nice job, whish ya had a working camera.
Oh well. Good report.

Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: Hybrid & Sandbass - 11/04/11 01:56 AM

Nice job, CC thumb

Posted By: VIP Fishing

Re: Hybrid & Sandbass - 11/09/11 07:26 PM

Way to go! Do you remember on July 4th? You and your wife were parked under the 30 bridge and y'all watched me and my crew pound the big hybrids? Remember that?

Glad you pounded them CC. I hope they don't push our marina out too much further. The walk is getting loooooong!

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum