Texas Fishing Forum

STUMPS

Posted By: ccryder

STUMPS - 10/22/11 02:29 AM

HI RAY HUBBARD FISHING BUDDIES, IF YOU GO TO THE DAM AREA 3 STUMPS I ACTUALLY SAW, JOHNNY PROCELL WAS WITH ME, HE HAD SEEN THEM WITH NEW WATER, THEY ARE APPROX. 8IN BELOW THE SURFICE. THEY ARE ABOUT 3 TO 5 HUNDRED YARDS APART IN 30 FEET F WATER. ALMOST IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LAKE. APPROX. 1 MILE NORTH FROM THE DAM, GOING SOUTH. HERE ARE THE CORD. FOR THAT AREA. ( I ALREADY BROKE ONE PROP).
#1) LAT N.32.49.771
LON W.96.30.822
#2) LAT N.32.50.014
LON W.96.30.863
#3) LAT N.32.50.023
LON W.96.31.074

Posted By: ccryder

Re: STUMPS - 10/22/11 02:38 AM

C.C.RYDER HERE, HI HUBBARD FISHERMEN. THANKS FOR THE MANY WELCOMES FROM TFF. I HOPE YOU GUYS WITH THE NICE BOATS WILL SPEAK TO AN OLE PONTOONER LIKE ME. BUT THE PONTOON BOAT IS GREAT FOR WHAT I AM DOING. IF SOME OF YOU GUYS HAVE SOME TRIPS YOU CAN'T DO,OR TOO MANY PEOPLE FOR YOUR BOAT! I WOULD APPRECIATE THE REFERRAL. THANKS AGAIN, C.C.

Posted By: gotreal formerly known as getreal

Re: STUMPS - 10/22/11 02:43 AM

GETTERDONE

Posted By: Grapejuice1998

Re: STUMPS - 10/22/11 07:05 PM

Went out yesterday and saw a NASTY stump pretty much in the middle of the lake. Good thing there was a bird sitting on it...and that I was paying close attention....and that I wasn't running wide open.

Be careful out there folks!!

Posted By: David Lee

Re: STUMPS - 10/22/11 10:42 PM

I was out there last Saturday and it is bad. Cruising in the middle of the
lake 30' of water should be safe, not when you see a bird standing up. It is bad out there.

Posted By: Atta

Re: STUMPS - 10/23/11 12:28 AM

How is it from the tx queen to the 30 bridge?? I guess I won't be able to go south or north out there lol.

Posted By: "Da" NITRO

Re: STUMPS - 10/23/11 12:22 PM

It looks like all those trees off the levees are coming into play. Sorry to hear about the ruined prop, that really bites. Thankfully it wasn't an entire lower unit, been there done that. 5 or 6 more rain storms like the one last night ought to make the lake a little safer. That and my boat ramp may actually have water at the base cry Be careful out there guys!

Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: STUMPS - 10/23/11 01:57 PM

Thanks for the heads up, CC!!
The severe storm work us up last night. We got about 2-3 inches of good rain and hail. Thank you!! angel

Posted By: SeaPro-Todd

Re: STUMPS - 10/23/11 01:57 PM

Originally Posted By: ccryder
C.C.RYDER HERE, HI HUBBARD FISHERMEN. THANKS FOR THE MANY WELCOMES FROM TFF. I HOPE YOU GUYS WITH THE NICE BOATS WILL SPEAK TO AN OLE PONTOONER LIKE ME. BUT THE PONTOON BOAT IS GREAT FOR WHAT I AM DOING. IF SOME OF YOU GUYS HAVE SOME TRIPS YOU CAN'T DO,OR TOO MANY PEOPLE FOR YOUR BOAT! I WOULD APPRECIATE THE REFERRAL. THANKS AGAIN, C.C.
bump

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum