Texas Fishing Forum

Hubbard today around 5pm

Posted By: fagin007

Hubbard today around 5pm - 04/17/03 03:11 PM

Duck Jerky and I are going to be fishing Hubbard today for sandies. John Varner and Bert are also going, just a note to see who else is gonna go and take advantage of this nice day!!!!! I will be in a 17 foot lakesport aluminum boat so say hello...
Posted By: GENEC98

Re: Hubbard today around 5pm - 04/17/03 03:15 PM

I'M JEALOUS- I HAVE TO WORK TODAY- GOOD LUCK
I SAW ALOT OF BIRDS WORKING THIS AM FROM MY PATIO AROUND THE CHANDLERS LANDING AREA. WIND FROM NORTH 10 MPH APPROX. WATER WAS MURKY FROM LAST SEVERAL DAYS. BOATS HAVE BEEN CATCHING ALOT OF SANDIES ON FLAT JUST SOUTH OF CHANDLERS LANDING DRIFTING WITH WIND.

------------------

Posted By: flippinstick

Re: Hubbard today around 5pm - 04/17/03 05:16 PM

hey do yall ever have any luck with north wind its seems to give em lock jaw i will be goin tomorrow morning so let me know it goes and where is the hump that everyone talks about thanks good luck
Posted By: JP

Re: Hubbard today around 5pm - 04/17/03 05:18 PM

I am going to try and be out there today in a maroon cajun fish ski around that time also. I have seen some fish working off the powerplant jetty end also.
Posted By: Duck_Jerky

Re: Hubbard today around 5pm - 04/17/03 05:37 PM

Going to be a great evening to be on the lake. You can't miss me catching the sandies...just look for the guy catching 'em on the 12' rod.

------------------

Gig 'Em, Aggie class of '94.
Posted By: Sharon Hill

Re: Hubbard today around 5pm - 04/17/03 09:16 PM

Hey James and Duck, I know yall will catch a bunch. I sure want to get in on that after I get back from Fork. Sharon
Posted By: redfinŽ

Re: Hubbard today around 5pm - 04/17/03 11:06 PM

Yahooooooooiieeeee

------------------

Posted By: JP

Re: Hubbard today around 5pm - 04/18/03 04:30 AM

decided to hit 66 for crappie and only had one on the hook before he got off! So how did you all do? A few guys were catching some but not many
Posted By: ccabal

Re: Hubbard today around 5pm - 04/18/03 05:24 AM

How did it go guys?
I'm thinking of going out there with my wife tomorrow. The weather may be a problem, cause they are saying 15-25Mph south wind during the day but 5-15 in the evening. We were gonna head out at around 6:00PM, so maybe it would have died down a little by then I hope. If not we may hit it Sat. morning or evening, depending on when we can get the grandparents to baby-sit.

------------------
A good rule to live by is to "Never Let Work Interfere with Fishing!"

-Christian
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum