Texas Fishing Forum

Benbrook Report 07/06/11

Posted By: Kerry Dugan

Benbrook Report 07/06/11 - 07/07/11 02:43 AM

Ha !!! dont have a report, or actually wish i did grin Last time i was out was 06/12 and the boat decided not to run right, used the trolling motor to get back to dock and re-scheduled trip. EMBARASSING to say the

Had a nice couple this evening for a trip on Benbrook. Get to the marina, launch boat, wait for clients.....They show up.guess what same thing get about 100 yards out of marina and same dam thing, boat shuts off!!! EMBARASSING again

Just came out of shop bang
Posted By: Bassthumb: Phill's Guide Svc

Re: Benbrook Report 07/06/11 - 07/07/11 03:49 AM

Dang. That stinks. I would get a second opinion. Sorry for your misfortune.
Posted By: Fuzzy

Re: Benbrook Report 07/06/11 - 07/07/11 02:18 PM

Oh man...time to kick the mechanic smile

...OK, be nice...next time he fixes it, just take him and the boat to the marina, launch with him in the boat and then point to my boat sitting 200 yards out and tell him that his money to pay the bill is on my boat -- so yours better run that far smile smile

Sorry you are going through this. My boat only let me down once getting ready to fish a tourney and I hated every minute of it !!!! ...no customers on my boat to increase the pressure...

I needed that fishing report!!! I am taking a pastor that I have never met out with me on Monday and I have not been on Benbrook in over 4 months. How's that for pressure, got to be nice and find fish?!?!?

Anyone out there got a current report ??
Posted By: BrandoA

Re: Benbrook Report 07/06/11 - 07/07/11 02:26 PM

That sucks Kerry.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum