Texas Fishing Forum

HANGING OVER 1OO ON THEM ON RC...TOO EASY

Posted By: Steve Bradbury

HANGING OVER 1OO ON THEM ON RC...TOO EASY - 04/12/03 03:58 AM

WELL THE LIST OF OPTIONS WAS LONG, TAKE FOLKS ON A GUIDED TRIP. GO FISH MYSELF, GO TURKEY HUNTING IN GRAHAM, GO TURKEY HUNTING IN SOUTH TEXAS. HMM...WELL GUIDE DEAL FELL THRU FOR THE WEEKEND, CANCELLED ONE TURKEY HUNT, THE THE OTHER, THEN GOT A CALL FROM MY GOOD FRIEND DOYLE HOLMAN SO I JOINED HIM AND WAYNE KILGO WITH MY BUDDY JASON BAGANZ AT RC. FISHED TWO SPOTS FROM 11 TO 1:40 AND CAUGHT WELL OVER 100 ON SLABS FROM 23 TO 34 FEET DEEP. AN AWESOME DAY, ONE AFTER ANOTHER FOUR AT A TIME, SHAME IT HAD TO END WHEN WE GOT TO 100 AND I KNOW EACH OF US THREW BACK 1/2 A LIMIT TOO.

GOT TO TALK TO TWO OF THE NICES FISHING GUIDES OUT THERE TODAY TOO. BOB HOLMES AN ROYCE SIMMONS.

THANKS FOR CALLING ME DOYLE! IT WAS GREAT. I ENJOY FISHING WITH YOU AND WAYNE AS WELL AS MAX AND LOOK FORWARD TO DOING IT AGAIN.

THINK OF ME TOMORROW ON RC WHILE I AM AT WHITNEY!
Posted By: Doyle Holman

Re: HANGING OVER 1OO ON THEM ON RC...TOO EASY - 04/12/03 12:22 PM

Enjoyed fishing with you and Jason yesterday. It is always a pleasure to fish with you and I am looking forward to our next trip. I appreciate you running the troll motor with some help from Jason.

Good luck on Whitney today. Wayne, Max, Jerry and I will be headed to RC this morning. Hope we can have as good of a time as we did yesterday.

Re: HANGING OVER 1OO ON THEM ON RC...TOO EASY - 04/13/03 12:09 AM

decent day on whitney...7 fish, biggest was 12 pounds....see my Whitney report.

I see Max liked out scouting report!

Lets do it again my friend.
Posted By: Gone Fishin'

Re: HANGING OVER 1OO ON THEM ON RC...TOO EASY - 04/13/03 03:33 AM

Hey Guys!

Repeat of Thursday and Friday as the fish were almost everywhere we stopped. Even went up the Richland Arm just to get a breeze going and found them on the Oil Pad and the Dogleg.

Crappie got better Friday PM with 20 keepers, but slowed to almost nothing this AM with only 8. All males...so the best is still a few days away.

See you next week as I'm on the lake everyday except Tuesday. Mostly for crappie, but we'll take a break for the Sandies!

Royce www.rc-fishing.com/GoneFishin
Posted By: Billy Seaman

Re: HANGING OVER 1OO ON THEM ON RC...TOO EASY - 04/13/03 05:15 AM

Wish I could join you guys on RC, did enjoy fishing the lake recently. but sadly my boat will be in drydock for a week or so. So I will be giving CC a break for awhile and all other lakes.
But I shall return in full force.

------------------
Billy Seaman(guide Service)

Re: HANGING OVER 1OO ON THEM ON RC...TOO EASY - 04/14/03 03:05 AM

BILLY, CALL ME AND MAYBE WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT SHOULD YOU HAVE TO GET BACK ON CC THIS WEEK..
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum