Texas Fishing Forum

Education for Striper Fishermen

Posted By: RANDY WOOD

Education for Striper Fishermen - 11/06/03 01:39 PM

The Texas Striper Association will start having monthly meetings soon.I will be responsible for these meetings in 2004.Your input is neccarey for these meetings. Education of striper fishermen will be a large part of these meetings.I will be looking for a location to have these meetings.Your input is needed. I was thinking maybe north Arlington. The meetings should be in a central location.Some will travel far. I will do my very best to make worth your drive. Hears is what I need from you.
1. Where and how long should the meeting be?
2. What night?
3. What topics?
4. Will you prepare a topic and present it to the club?
5. Do you now a rep from a tackle co. that would come and do a presentation.
6. I also need those of you with writing skills to wright a one page how to article for our news letter each month.TONY HUGHES if your out there will you write two for us this year? I have seen your work in the NSBA mag.
POST UP STRIPER FISHERMEN AND STRIPER FISHERMEN WANABES. HEAR IS YOUR CHANCE FOR EDUCATION THAT I KEEP HEARING YOU WANT AND NEED. IF YOU WANT TO YOU CAN CALL ME ON MY CELL AT 817-999-1922. Randy Wood/Team Family Stlye and as of last night president of the TSA. Thanks to MIKE ACOASTA for many years of hard work and service to the TSA.Mike and George Good will be serving as VP's for the TSA in 2004.
Posted By: SOGGY

Re: Education for Striper Fishermen - 11/06/03 04:27 PM

IF YOU CAN MAKE IT YOU NEED TO ATTEND THESE. RANDY AND THOSE GUY'S HAVE FORGOTTEN MORE ABOUT STRIPER FISHING THAN MOST PEOPLE WILL EVER KNOW.
Posted By: BobC

Re: Education for Striper Fishermen - 11/06/03 06:35 PM

Boy! Would I ever be interested in this idea! I don't know enough to present anything or write any articles, but I would be an attendee.
Posted By: lady on the lake

Re: Education for Striper Fishermen - 11/06/03 09:29 PM

I would of liked to have been there, but @ 5 pm my husband is not even home from work yet and I wouldn't come without him. Yep, he has one of those 8-5 jobs still, has to support our hobby some way. Congrats Randy see you all soon.
Posted By: thughes55

Re: Education for Striper Fishermen - 11/06/03 11:22 PM

Randy you know me, anything I can do to promote striper fishing I will do. Just let me know what you need in the way of how to where to articles or club seminars and I will try to fit it in, I am currently in charge of the Oklahoma Striper Association newsletter which is a monthly publication.

Re: Education for Striper Fishermen - 11/08/03 10:26 PM

BUMP
Posted By: Axman9

Re: Education for Striper Fishermen - 11/10/03 11:48 PM

What's BUMP mean?

Re: Education for Striper Fishermen - 11/11/03 12:26 AM

BUMP IS A WAY TO "BUMP" YOUR POST TO THE TOP SO IT DOES NOT FALL OFF THE FIRST PAGE.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum